WOW at 3+ years out

ShaunainHarleysville
on 10/20/08 11:04 am - Harleysville, PA
I haven't posted a WOW for about two years so it's about time.  I had plastics about 6 weeks ago and had my tummy hangover cut away and lateral thighs cleaned up.  I feel great and finally don't have to wear a binder.  I am a full size less than pre-op and still have fluid to lose-I think I'll probably be down a full two sizes after all is said and done in another several months.  Today was the FIRST time I have EVER gone to the office without nylons on. EVER.  NO NYLONS.  NO KIDDING.  NO NYLONS.  NONE!!!!!!!!  Just a pair of Macy's black pants with a VERY fitted long sleeve blouse (so it wasn't like I was wearing a long short covering my butt up or anything) and heels and I looked hot.  WOW!!!!  It was comfortable and it was AWESOME not feeling like I had to PULL myself in or crush my tummy for the very first time.  I didn't feel like I was hanging out  or jiggling without the nylons on either.  WOW!!!!!! How liberating!!!!  I have worn nylons 12 freakin' months a year for the last 20 years at work!  I felt ike I was the naked executive!  Yeahhhhhh baby!

Shauna 
PS-Obviously, I love my plastic surgeon (Dr Charles Herman-Pocono Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery)
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 11:15 am
Yeahhhhh baby!!  Naked executive
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 11:20 am - Poconos, PA
That's wonderful! After seeing you on Saturday, you sooooo deserved that WOW!

I hope you have many, many more!
Pam Hart
on 10/20/08 11:23 am - Easton, PA
Now that's a WOW if I've ever heard one - you rock it woman!!  Way to go!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GD_007
on 10/20/08 11:29 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Excellent! 
-GD
Dennis Belk
on 10/20/08 11:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
Oh Shauna,
I'm really diggin' that YOU are seeing it because WE'VE been seeing it for some time now.
You are the hot executive!

Den Den
Shannon O.
on 10/20/08 12:27 pm - Reading, PA
I am sooo happy for ya!! You know I don't think I have worn nylons in about ohhh 15 years lol... I hate them... lol... I figure if I jiggle the rest of the world can deal with it lol... but then again... I'm not a executive or anything like that hehehe...

Arlene E.
on 10/20/08 1:51 pm - Philadelphia, PA

What a great WOW to post, Shauna.  I'm glad that you are so pleased with how you look and feel.   Ditching those nylons must be very liberating.  You are a true beauty.

arlene 

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 2:08 pm
Shauna
 That is awesome you were nylon free! Just think of the money you can save not buying nylons

And yes you are a hot naked executive!
Liz R.
on 10/20/08 8:31 pm - Easton, PA
Woohoo Go Shauna!! What a liberating feeling! Now you are going to be even more powerful and authoritative! You are lookin hot! Enjoy it!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views