Tuesday Roll Call~

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 3:31 pm, edited 10/20/08 3:35 pm

Well since I am wide awake at 1:30 in the morning thought I would start the roll call.

I am wide awake and can not sleep or shut my brain off tonight. I took a hot shower with lavender that is my normal relax trick but not tonight. There is nothing on Tv worth watching and I tried reading in bed but was restless. What I am doing is going through my address book writing letters to people. We will see if this was a good idea once the sun rises.

Hopefully sleep will come soon then once up it is a day at work then meeting my girlfriend Elisa at Makiman for dinner tonight for our monthly dinner. Then home to more then likey go to sleep in between fold laundry unless I go do that now.

Everyone have a great day~

jojobear98
on 10/20/08 7:20 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I am up, I am cold, and getting ready for work. LOL

Today has me at work, then stopping at the store for a few odds and ends before kiddos get off the bus. Then home to make dinner, do laundry and check homework.

I am hoping to catch up on some emails this evening and then settle to watch a litte TV. We will see how that goes. It's a fight for computer time some evenings! LOL

Have a wonderful day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Patricia R.
on 10/20/08 7:37 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Beth and Everyone,
I am sorry you had trouble sleeping.  I have had those kinds of nights a lot lately.  They are rough to deal with, especially when you have to function the next day.

I am up, getting ready for work.  I did not sleep well last night, but I did sleep.  After work, I have my first after school club.  Then, I am heading the Special Olympics Dinner Bingo.  It is a fun night of supporting our athletes. 

I hope everyone has a good day today.  Stay warm.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 10/20/08 9:12 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All! Sleeping troubles must be in the air! I was having trouble sleeping as well - really isn't all that uncommon for me these days. luckily the kitties have been sleeping close so I can pet them while I lay there awake - they don't seem to mind.

Today I am at work then off to pick up my new B12 med - Dr Brader wants me to try the one you inhale through your nose - the pharmacy had to order it so they'll have it in today. Then I have to stop at the bulk foods store and get some melting chocolate to make candies out of for my Halloween Party on the 1st. Then it is home to get a few things done and to bed early hopefully!

Make it a great day and get out those sweaters - supposedly there is a cold front headed our way and tomorrow and thursday are going to be C-O-L-D! lucky us... NOT!

Liz
dit657
on 10/20/08 10:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I've actually been sleeping good since coming home from the cruise. The last night on the ship was really rough so I didn't sleep much at all - I think I'm catching up now.

I'm having mixed emotions about this cooler fall weather - I always loved it when it got cooler but like most of you out there I'm freezing all the time now!! And I have NO sweatshirts for winter - had to get rid of all mine from last year, so I'll have to hunt some warmer stuff down to wear. Am hoping my friend who came thru with a lot of summer clothes because she lost so much weight will also have some winter clothing to pass my way!

My day is work - then work-out tonight - going back to the gym. Need to shake my work-outs up now - have been in a major stall lately and am trying to change up my diet and exercise to get things moving again.

Have a great day!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
keri2008
on 10/20/08 10:13 pm - PA
At work and shivering (again).  Sigh.  I tossed and turned a lot but at least like you I slept Trish.  So I won't complain!  Today finds me working and looking for a psychiatrist to have my meds evaluated since I'm fairly depressed.  No surprises there but I need to get on it.  Then homework and class tonight.

Keri
CherylT
on 10/20/08 10:29 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good morning all,

Today I am feeling better, I got a little off my chest to my manager last night about how ridiculous my salary is---something I've been wanting to express for a month. I told her how I am also 40, single and a mom of three and she goes, "oh, I thought you were in your 20's!!" I'm thinking, "yeahyeah, sure.....gimme more money for working my ass off". I don't know if my little talk will do any salary-raising, but I feel better. I have my six-month? three-month? I forget ----appointment with my family doctor this morning. That's always fun---he makes a big fuss over me and it reminds me how far I've come. then I have art history class and I have housework and studying, then the girls have piano tonight.

Love and hugs to you all!

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 10:51 pm

Morning All!

I am coming down with a cold and trying my hardest to ward it off before it gets any worse.  I am working until 3:30, vegging on the sofa and then heading off to Karate class.  After that, I am going  home and going to bed. 

HG

Heather D.
on 10/20/08 11:00 pm - OH
Morning Everyone!!

BBBBRRRRRRR!!!  My son told me it was too cold to go to school this morning.  I told him the car is warm and we will be just fine - the things kids say to get out of going to school - LOL!!

I am going to hit the track this morning to start my walking - I am 12 days out and at my f/u appt with Dr. Eid he want you to start walking at least 30 min a day.  I have to pick the coldest day to start - lol.

We have a soccer game tonite then home and back in the flannel jammies.

Have a great rest of the day everyone!!

Pam Hart
on 10/20/08 11:43 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

Well I for one didn't have any trouble sleeping last night - but that was because I didn't sleep at all yesterday during the day so by the time I hit bed it was well over 26 hours awake.  I went to bed around midnight or so - and then my lazy butt didn't get out of bed till about 9:30 this morning.

Hubby was sick yesterday and was nauscious and what not - and this morning he woke up in a mood and a half.  I'm assuming he's not feeling much better - so we will see how the rest of today goes.

As soon as I am done checking the boards I am getting dressed and going for my lab work.  I haven't had it done yet - and my appointment w/ Dr. P is on Thursday.  I know my b1 won't be back in time cause it takes longer than the rest....but at least most of it will be back.

After that I am stopping at mom's to pick up the last load of laundry I left in her dryer yesterday.

Then it will be home...put away the moutains of laundry...figure out dinner...and possibly take a nap from 7-9 before headed to work at night. Oh - I also need to make more phone calls today.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views