Where do I fit in now?? Or do I not fit in???

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 10:56 pm
Hey Laura...I answered this last night and then my computer crashed on me and I lost it.  I had lots of good things to say, but now my head is fuzzy from being sick and I can't remember LOL...anyway, it looks like you have already gotten lots of good feed back, so I will just wish you well....you will find your way....get settled into fitting in with yourself first and all the rest will fall into place.

HG
lauraanne715
on 10/21/08 8:43 am - Pottstown, PA
Heather-
I am sorry you are sick..I am not feeling that great right now either..ugg stupid virus/bug whatever!! But thank you for your good thoughts and encouragement...It is always appreciated!!! Thank you!!
Hope you feel better soon!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Laureen S.
on 10/21/08 4:03 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Laura,

Sweetie, It could be some hormonal stuff, as you are young enough to be there, but also losing weight releases hormones stored in our fat and I think we all feel that way at some points along this journey, I felt that way at about 2/3 months, again around 6 months and sometimes now and again. . .  I don't need to fit in, I just need to be me and I am still discovering who "me" is, but it's been mostly fun doing that and you will too! 

As for feeling as though you missed something by missing support meetings, you only missed the changes of some of us month to month, every month there are different topics for discussion, it's not like a continuation and if you miss a month you miss a chapter. . .  so just hang in there girl and it will be ok! 

Sending you some cyber hugs, Laureen 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lauraanne715
on 10/21/08 8:43 am - Pottstown, PA
Laureen--
You are so sweet and kind..I really do appreciate your insight.  I think the crux of the issue is a part of finding out who I am now without food as my shield or my turn to in times of need...

I am going to continue to hang in there and explore the new me as I go down the path in this journey.

Thank you so much fo the cyber hugs too!! ((HUGS BACK))

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views