Body Contouring- sounds better than Plastics

Cheryl S.
on 10/20/08 9:13 pm - Millsboro, DE
OMG!  I am so excited for you, Arlene.  Consider it another part of the journey.  It's not vanity.  You deserve and need this.  Way to go!

Cheryl
tammypa
on 10/20/08 10:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Arlene,
I am so happy for you. I know that this is something that you want and I am
glad that you are able to do it when you wanted. You look incredible now - but
will be smokin' -  after getting de-fluffed.
Tammy

Patti M.
on 10/20/08 10:19 pm
That's wonderful Arlene!  Good for you, you deserve to be smokin!   
Patti      
Arlene E.
on 10/21/08 1:44 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Patti

Thanks!! 

I miss you and was just thinking that it's been a long time since I've seen you.   

jdruski
on 10/21/08 1:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Arlene,

I wish you all the luck in the world.  Please believe me when I say that the "body contouring" piece of the journey is well worth it.  The recovery is very different then the recovery from WLS. 

If you don't mind I would love to ask you some questions about the thigh lift.  I have talked about it with my plastic surgeon, but I have to have knee replacement done first.

December is going to be a big "goodbye fluff"month for our little board, Kim is also having work done.

Again, best wishes and I will keep you in my prayers.

Jeanne
Laureen S.
on 10/21/08 4:05 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Arlene,

I'm so glad you are going to be smokin, cause I intend to sizzle my way into the next decade . . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views