Body Contouring- sounds better than Plastics

SPatel4
on 10/20/08 6:34 am - Levittown, PA
Arlene,
You look beautiful and you deserve to have the extra fluff taken off. Why should you not be excited and understandably a little scared. I can't wait till I am where you are. I showed you my extra fluff. I mean to take care of that when I reach my goal. Hopefully you will help me with choosing my plastic surgeon when my time comes. Remember this is not about vanity it is about feeling and looking good on the inside and out. Good Luck with everything and I am sure I will see you at the next support meeting!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Arlene E.
on 10/20/08 6:39 am - Philadelphia, PA

Shilpa

Thanks for the comments and I'll be glad to assist you when the time comes.  See you at the next meeting.

arlene 

dawgpound215
on 10/20/08 7:13 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Hey Arlene,

I say bully for you!!!   If this part of your journey , and it is yours, helps you to come full circle and in a place you want to be in. I am all for it then. You and I and others havent come this far to be semi happy, so if this gets you there or closer to it , I say youve made the right choice. -Patrick

yo have i got a good idea 4 u.......to your coffee add a smidge of herseys dark chocolate cocoa powder, and to that also some nutmeg , cinamon, clove and i forget the other, duh,........OMG is this good, I was playing home-starbucks barista last nite......lol,,,,

Arlene E.
on 10/21/08 1:43 am - Philadelphia, PA

Thanks for well wishes, Patrick.  And of course thanks for coffee recipe-yum, yum.  I've even added coffee to my protein drinks and not too bad.  

arlene 

cleos_mom
on 10/20/08 7:31 am - phila., PA
that is great . wish you lots of luck
Susan
EileenWalton
on 10/20/08 8:27 am
OMG, that's less than two months away!  I'm so happy the decision making is over and you are set to go.  You will look steamin'.  Can't wait. 
Eileen

bubble273
on 10/20/08 9:32 am - Levittown, PA
Arlene,

You go on with your bad smokin self!!!! LOL  I think it's great and you will be fine.  Good luck to you.  We'll all be thinking of you on December 3rd.  And I can't wait to see the new smokin self

Karen

Shannon O.
on 10/20/08 12:42 pm - Reading, PA
Jeremy has been with me from when I was a size 26 on... this is the smallest he has ever seen me... and one night when I was upset that the scale didn't move again for the 6th week in a row he told me this...

All the guys at work are complaining about their wives and slowly gaining weight with each kid etc... and here I am losing weight and getting smaller and smaller... all their wives are going to be all "fluffy" and stuff... and I am going to be smoking hot...

He told me that he figured that I would need plastics to fix my boobs... because they now hang past my waist... but still a DDD lol... but he said if I wanna get my arms, tummy etc done to do it... to be that skinny person that he knows is inside me...

I had never thought of it that way before and when ever the scale is being a butt head I think I'm going to be smoking hot one day lol... and it helps... so go for it girl... be smokin at any age... and make sure you get some smokin hot clothes too to go with that new body!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 2:14 pm
Arlene,
  Congrats on your body contouring...You look great now but if smokin hot is yout goal I know you get there!

Good Luck and I am happy for you.
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/20/08 8:42 pm - PA
Arlene - Congrats on your decision and your date! It is coming up fast. You deserve to be happpy and smokin! Wishing you all the best :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views