In between laughs a WOW Moment~

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 1:46 am
On Friday night a woman who is a "semi" regular had come over to me to play a song for her she then had asked me if she could ask me something and hope that it did not offend me. I said ask me anything what can I answer for you She then said they had not been there in a while and she thinks it was another DJ there in the past that looked like me but she was heavier ( I had not discovered Fluffy yet) well I started to laugh and say well she looked like me because she was me. The woman then said you look fantastic she then sent her husband over to talk to me as well.

Then there was Lori who had not seen me since before surgery and her girlfriend who has didn't tell her about me walked in she almost fell over and she kept coming over or stopping me as I walked though the room to ask me questions. Lori is fluffy she seems interested yet scared so if I can help her I will.

It amazes me when people that I do not expect to notice or remember me take notice of the less fluffy me...
EileenWalton
on 10/20/08 2:09 am
That was a great night for you.  Many more to come...
Eileen

keri2008
on 10/20/08 2:10 am - PA
YAY to your wow moments.  How wonderful!  You are now fluffiless!  LOL.
Laureen S.
on 10/20/08 2:20 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Beth,

Those are some pretty cool WOW moments, of which I've experience some.  Wishing you many more. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 2:29 am
Great wow moments!  Enjoy them!  There are many more to come.

HG
dit657
on 10/20/08 3:19 am - Boothwyn, PA

That had to feel great! and it is a wonderful feeling to have people notice and make positive comments about - you go, girl!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/20/08 4:34 am - PA
Beth - Gotta love those wow moments ;)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 10/20/08 9:14 am - Easton, PA
It's a great moment there Beth!!  Enjoy them!!  They will definately keep on coming!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 10/20/08 9:39 am - Levittown, PA
Wow moments are the best, aren't they???  Way to go.  So happy that you're having these moments.  There will be many more coming and even more after that.

Not to change the subject, but do you DJ at a particular place or just random parties or both??

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 10:05 am
I am the house dj at the catering hall but I also travel outside of the hall on occassion so if you ever need anything let me know.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views