Comedy Night Out 11/21/08

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 12:54 am, edited 10/20/08 1:32 am
GUYS AND GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

As Susan posted the other day at Fran Lee Caterers Comedy Night on Nov 21, 2008 it is a good time  and hope we can all getg together that night for some laughs, socalize and the DJ WILL GIVE YOU A WORK OUT ON THE DANCE FLOOR!

I am attaching the details if you want join us that night please call Jeannie to make your reservations at 215-537-9100 tell her when you make you are with the OH group or with Beth  just so she seats everyone in the same area.  I am also willing to take the payment for that night if you see me ahead of time. 
It really is a good night hope to see ya there!  
If you have any questions let me know I will answer anything I can for you!

**edit
This is not limited to just you feel free to bring your spouse, friends or anyone you like!

Fran Lee Caterers

Presents

Comedy Night

Friday November 21,2008

8:00 pm-12:00pm

(doors open 7:45pm)

4 Hour Open Bar, Buffet Dinner,

Music and dancing with DJ Beth

Comedy Show     

Featuring 3 Comedians

$25.00pp** (pre paid)

Headliner of the Evening

The Legendary Wid   

Call Jeannie for reservations

Fran Lee Caterers  

4556 Almond Street

Philadelphia Pa 19137

215-537-9100

When you call for reservations tell them you with the OH group! For seating purposes

Also do not hesitate to ask me any questions ..I will also take your payment at the support group meeting so you are prepaid prior to the show.

bubble273
on 10/20/08 1:07 am - Levittown, PA
Beth,

This sounds like fun and something I need to do to get out and away from my crazy world right now.  I think I was supposed to hang out with my cousin that night in King of Prussia to see her friend's band, but they'll always be playing somewhere.  I'm sort of torn, but have some time to think about it.  So I will let you know.

Karen

CherylT
on 10/20/08 1:12 am - Perkasie, PA

Arlene E.
on 10/20/08 1:24 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Beth

Count me in!  I will call and will give you money on Nov.1 ( is that when you meant ? )

arlene 

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 1:30 am
Arlene

I can take it either the 1st or the 19th either support meeting....
kimmiep621
on 10/20/08 2:10 am
i want to come again. i can't wait.  i'm still trying to talk rob into comming with me, see you all there

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Lslaven
on 10/20/08 6:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beth:
Count John and I in.  I am working that day but only until 4:30 p.m. so I can get home and showered and to Fran Lees in time.  I will let you know if I have any additional people coming.  I have been loving these Comedy Shows.
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views