***Monday Roll Call***

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 10:42 pm
How could they resist a $4.00 offer!!  It IS a  buyers market right now. 
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 12:15 am
Ok sounds like a deal count me in for $2..how can they turn that down!
Pam Hart
on 10/20/08 12:24 am - Easton, PA
We are cooking w/ gas now!!  It's in the bag for us now!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 12:35 am
wooo hooo....$6.00 offer...I am calling the Realtor now!
Laureen S.
on 10/20/08 12:40 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey, I work in NYC, I'll double it to $12. . .  lol

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 10/20/08 1:25 am - Easton, PA
Well stop the presses!! Miss money bags just put us over the top!!  This is GREAT.  Thanks for the laughs ladies!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 10/19/08 10:18 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good morning,

It was hard to get out of my nice warm bed this morning. Today I have to do my labs, go to A & P class, laundry, and work tonight. heehee....man I have an exciting life. There's so many things I want to do if I had time. 

Have a good one!

:)

Laureen S.
on 10/20/08 1:05 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Morning Trish & PA Posters,

Well I hope the Phillies go the distance!

As for me, well let's see, I must have dreamt it, but I forgot to switch the on button for my alarm clock this morning and I woke up and the clock said 5:42 a.m., which is an hour and 12 minutes past the time I get up on workdays. . .  not a fun way to start my work week, so I took out the train schedule and surrended to the fact that I was going to be late, packed my food for the week, took my shower, dryed my hair and was out the door in less than 50 minutes. . .  I had to drive up to Hamilton to catch the train instead of taking the Riverline from Florence to Trenton and it cost me $6 to park, but I made it into work only 45 minutes late, so all in all that is not too bad, no lunch hour for me today. . .

Anyway, I'm sitting at my desk, catching up on what all happened in your lives over the weekend, as mine was spent doing the things I enjoy doing, such as hanging out with friends, laughing and such, light cleaning this weekend since I went to town cleaning last weekend ;)  Yesterday I did a lot of cooking, food preparation for the week, as well as watched the Jets game, what a disappointment, I rarely get to see my team play and they lost in OT. . .

I had a very emotional WOW moment this past weekend. . .  for my birthday back in June I got a gift certificate from my lunch table birthday club for JCPenney's, well I saved it figuring by the fall I'd need some work clothes, well Saturday I went shopping with GC in hand, went to the petites department and took 4 pairs of slacks with me, 2 (14's) and 2(12's), I tried on the 14's and they were baggy in the seat and thigh area, so I tried on the 12's, I pulled them up thinking no way are these going to fit me, even as I easily pulled up the zipper, I was having a hard time accepting that they fit perfectly, I looked in the mirror and cried.  When I began this journey, I said I hoped to be a size 10 when all was said and done, well the realization of that is getting closer and I don't think, considering all the stalls and such I've endured throughout that I ever really believed I would see a size 10, so to be within one size of that, is just simply amazing to me. . .  In the meantime, I have lots of size 16s and such that need a home, if there are any takers, let me know before the November 1st Barix meeting and I will bring them, otherwise they will go to good will. . .

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 1:15 am
Laureen

What an awesome WOW moment. I am so happy for  you and soon those size 10's will be there as well.

As for the 16's I am heading into 16's now and if they are not petites I can give them a try.
Laureen S.
on 10/20/08 2:32 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Well I'll bring them with me. . .  With exception of a few pair that I bought in the petites department of JCPenney's last spring, I think most are "regular" as they are slacks Lisa (Boston Lisa) gave me and since she is taller then me, and I was going to have them hemmed and never got around to it, they should fit you, unless you need "tall".  Anyway, I'll bring them with me on the 1st, take them, try 'em and if they don't work for you, then pass 'em on!  Mostly slacks and jeans, nice ones. . .

Have a great day!  Laureen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views