I'm an idiot, sue me

sbrunell
on 10/19/08 1:16 pm - Bensalem, PA
Ok, first, I put some newer pics up...I guess Pam you could have used them before last weeks meeting.e

Anyway, I posted how I wanted to lose another 5 lbs by Thurs to be at 100lbs by 5 mo?
Well, if you look below...I forgot the date of surgery, since it already passed.

I updated my weight chart, and I saw something that made me smile. I had 190 lbs to lose...and I've lost 95.....that's halfway there in 5 months! 

I guess it's about perspective...and damn are my hands cold!

Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

ktreavis
on 10/19/08 7:35 pm - PA
Great Job Steve - it is soooo a matter of perspective. I haven't lost ny weight since mid-September, but over the weekend I had some pretty great exercise WOWs. So enjoy your successing and keep up the good work!!!!!  - Katie

Progress not perfection

Pam Hart
on 10/19/08 10:03 pm - Easton, PA
I'll have to take a look at your new pics (now that I know what you look like anyway....lol)  Good job steve!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 10:09 pm
Well....you ARE a man (idiot...man....get it?  )  Seriously though....Great job on the 95 pounds.  The pictures look great.  Half way in  5 months is awesome.  Keep up the great work.

HG
sbrunell
on 10/19/08 11:55 pm - Bensalem, PA
So what's w/ all the man hating 'round here??  I can say, it's not the first post I've seen.
Besides, I've been known to say  "It's that second X chromosome that seems to F the mind up".

Anyway, I don't mind it really. But damn as a whole, you gals are angry!

I also realize that about 90% of this board is female, and if you ganged up on me at the next Barix meeting, I would not stand a chance.....

And if you are a guy, and living in fear of the vicious women on the board, please join us at the the Boyz nite out on Nov 1st at the Dave and Buster's at the Plymouth Meeting Mall.  Please PM for more info.

You did ya like that end around!
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 12:34 am
Nah...not angry...women just found their voices after all these years.  Gone are the days of June Cleaver.  Anyway...we don't hate ALL men.  Most men are great, but there are some real *****s out there (no, not you LOL).  Just be glad we all don't have PMS at the same time!! 

I guess I will have to make nice with you and send you a really top knotch joke....give me some time to come up with one. 

HG
keri2008
on 10/19/08 10:24 pm - PA
Congrats Steve!  On the progress AND on your ability to re-frame how you looked at your achievement!  Life is all about perspective!

k
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views