It's me .... pic and all

M. J.
on 10/19/08 11:07 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Well, after 7 months, I've finally figured out how to change my picture to fit in the box !!! What a laptop looser I've been.... Anyway, I'm so glad I'm back on the boards ..... I bowled yesterday and walked today ... I think I'm back in the swing of things thanks to Pam and Heather !!!
MJ

Pam Hart
on 10/19/08 11:33 am - Easton, PA
Glad to hear it - hope you had a good time bowling!

As far as the picture thing - that can take forever to figure out!  For the longest time I had Sr. Jan making my avatars for me and emailing them to me!

I don't know how you do it - but I have since started using www.photobucket.com  You can upload your photos, then they have a "resize" feature and one of the pre set sizes is avatar size.  I shrink it there, save it to my computer, and then use that one.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 11:47 am
Great job figuring out the picture!!  I can get so frustrated with the sizing some times!!

Heather
Laureen S.
on 10/20/08 12:34 am - Maple Shade, NJ
MJ,

What a nice picture it is too!  Glad you were able to get it posted.  Hmmm, bowling, now that sounds like fun, I have to see who I can get to go, I used to love to bowl, not great at it, but lots of laughs and it's been a real long time since I've gone. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

M. J.
on 10/20/08 4:38 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Actually, I didn't really bowl but it was MUCH MORE exercize.  Fred's (my hubby) sister is in a wheelchair and they have bowling on Saturday mornings and I said I would go every Saturday since all you do is help 2 bowlers and go get there ball and put it on the ramp for them to pu**** .... I knew it would be wonderful exercize... It's kinda like doing 48 push-ups for every game ..... PLUS, they have the heaviest balls WITH NO HOLES in them ..... You can't believe how much I sweat from doing that for 2 hours .....  Its a great workout ....
Have a great day everyone...
MJ

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views