Thanks Liz! WLS Cooking Class/Support Grp

Dennis Belk
on 10/18/08 3:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Liz,
Thanks sooo much for having us all in your home Saturday. I along with Shauna, her son Jordan, Susan, Beth, and brand new friends Valerie and John of the Poconos had a wonderful time cooking with Liz and sharing throughout the afternoon. We all look forward to the next class with a focus on healthier Thanksgiving choices.

Thanks again Liz and also a big thanks to Valerie and John for joining us for the first time. We're really hoping to see you both hang with us in the future at some of these little gatherings of ours. Every one is another opportunity to share in support and allows us all to grow and achieve together. 

See you all next month,

Dennis  
Pam Hart
on 10/18/08 6:03 pm - Easton, PA
oooohhhh - sounds like so much fun!  I hope to join you guys at the next one

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/08 8:44 pm
Liz,

I also want to THANK YOU for opening up your home for a fantastic day. Great food and tasty food plus supportive conversation can you ask for anymore ...

When I woke up and it dawned on me it was my 6 month surgiversary already what better way to spend a day then with supportive friends like Susan who has been there since I opened my eyes after surgery even the new ones I met today John and Valerie then meeting Liz in person discovering we share a career conncetion. It made day yesterday and I have to say those hugs from Shauna and Dennis made my day.  Can anyone ask for a more supportive cheering section then the friends we make on this journey.

To know that you have people with you during the good times but deep down to know we have each other in bad times is even more amazing....

Now off to check my schedule to see if I am free for the next yummy cooking class at LIz's!

THANK YOU AGAIN LIZ!
Liz R.
on 10/18/08 10:18 pm - Easton, PA
Your welcome! I am so glad to have seen everyone - what a great day was had by all!

Thanks again for joining me in the kitchen!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/08 11:32 pm, edited 10/18/08 11:40 pm - Poconos, PA
I'm not sure what more I can add that hasn't already been said except that John and I had a wonderful time yesterday. I can honestly say it was probably the first time in my life, I actually enjoyed being in the kitchen helping to cook! LOL.

It was great meeting everyone and thanks so much to Liz for inviting us down to join the group. You are all such wonderful people and everyone made us feel so welcome yesterday. We're definitely going to make these meetings a regular part of our lives so that we can keep growing and learning new things as we continue on our journey. We may be 6 years out from surgery but there is still sooooo much left to learn and it helps to have people like all of you in our lives. We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to share our first meeting with and we're very grateful to have met each of you. Our only regret is that we didn't do this alot sooner!!

We're really looking forward to the next get together and we're also hoping we can return the generosity and put something together for everyone at our house as well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views