Sunday Menu

Pam Hart
on 10/18/08 11:45 pm - Easton, PA
Well I did not plan out my meals and subsequently did not eat real well the past day or so...so I'm posting a weekend menu to get my butt in gear. 

B:  Greek Yogurt w/ berries 18gm
S:  3/4 cup NF Ricotta cheese w/ splenda and cinnamon 30gm
L:  Turkey and cheese on low carb tortilla 23gm (5gm from tortilla, 8 from cheese, 10 from turkey)
S:  PB and Banana:  8gm

79gm  Then I will be home all day Monday and will plan out a monday menu as I am off....
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 10/19/08 2:39 am - PA
Seven weeks out.  Yesterday did not go great as I did not record anything.  I already knew how important that is for me but yesterday affirmed it!

B:  2 oz. chicken with cheese and tomatilla sauce (20g)
S:  Mary I's pumpkin dessert (I mixed it with ricotta to up the protein)!  YUMMY!  (10g)
L:  Eggs and veggie sausage (21g)
S:  Chike! Orange creme
D:  Fish with spinach/artichoke sauce (21g)
S:  Fage w/PB and almond syrup (9g)
80 g

Pam Hart
on 10/19/08 3:12 am - Easton, PA
I just wanted to say - I think it's nifty that you add the "!" when putting in chike....to cute!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 10/19/08 8:49 am - PA
It's not really because it's their proper name (although I'm usually a stickler for using peoples'
correct names) - it's mostly out of enthusiasm.  I really enjoy  the banana and orange creme, especially when my pouch is in a general forclempt mood and the other proteins make it worse.....LOL. 
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 10:18 am
Hum.....let me think about this...See if I can remember. 

B:  scrambled egg, 1/2 english muffin, 1 piece of bacon, plum
L:  beef, provolone cheese, part of a roll, plum
S:  handful of pretzels
D:  baked chicken, veggies

Iced dd coffee with milk
water

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!