dammit, it's freezing!

Pam Hart
on 10/19/08 1:25 am - Easton, PA
I used to LOVE the winter...sleeping with the windows open...almost never wore a jacket....always felt great in it.  I still like the winter - I'm just always cold and need to wear layers now (which I never understood the purpose of before!)  This summer I said to hubby "hmmm...this summer is much less hot than it has been in recent years, I'm much more comfortable..." and he said....no....it's as hot as its always been...you are just lighter than in past years.  Oh yea...not dragging around an extra 100 pounds or so I guess makes a difference....lol

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
BuCwiLd
on 10/19/08 2:16 am - pocono lake, PA
On October 19, 2008 at 7:23 AM Pacific Time, dawgpound215 wrote:
umm..........I guess I'm the only one who loves this weather???
yes i believe your alone on that one..... well my kids love the snow.. i used too but i hate it now..lol
bcutekitty
on 10/19/08 2:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
omg my kids would beg me to turn on the heat and i was lawys say it isnt thanksgiving yet no heat till then now iam beging my son to check the heater out so i turn it on i have not got out of my winter robe yet today

tammypa
on 10/19/08 10:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
OMG - I am soo cold. I live in a condo and we either have air or heat. Well they have not turned the heat on in the building yet - so I am freezing.
I think I am adding an electric blanket to my X mas list.
 Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views