dammit, it's freezing!

CherylT
on 10/18/08 7:00 am - Perkasie, PA
That is all.

rita61677
on 10/18/08 7:16 am - Philadelphia, PA
i feel your pain .,... im considering putting my heat on!!!!!!!!!!!
oobiebus
on 10/18/08 8:18 am - pottstown, PA
I thought it was just me~OMG!!! My nose is freezing and i feel you can hang meat in my house ,But i am not ready to turn on the heat yet so extra blankets it is!  Stay warm,Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Dolores O.
on 10/18/08 11:20 am
I couldn't take it when I came back this afternoon before my nap...so I turned the heat on...Im leaving that puppy on until it warms up again, IF EVER.

Dolores~

Pam Hart
on 10/18/08 11:41 am - Easton, PA
The other day I ended up taking FOUR showers cause I was cold all day - once in the morning, once after errands, once before I went out, and once before I went to bed.  The only thing I could tell hubby was "it's like my BONES are cold!"  I turned the heat on twice..in the mornings just to get the chill out of the air....and make it tolerable for me.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
prettydee7
on 10/18/08 11:32 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, Its a little nippy here in the burgh too...its been between 50 and 53 degrees today, and our heat has been on!
Pam Hart
on 10/18/08 11:39 am - Easton, PA
Hence my Christmas list!  LOL  Ridiculous, no?

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Gail M.
on 10/18/08 1:38 pm - Scranton, PA
  The best thing that I ever invested in was a gas fireplace in the corner of my living room.  Turn that baby on and the whole downstairs is toasting.  Oh, an electric blanket to heat up the sheets before going to bed is also wonderful.  I turn it on high about 10 minutes...usually while I wash the face a brush the teeth.  I sleep like a baby.  Money spent that is well worth it.
  Keep warm!
Gail

BuCwiLd
on 10/18/08 2:24 pm - pocono lake, PA
imagine me i live in the pocono's its always 15 degrees colder up here

Geisinger support forum
dawgpound215
on 10/19/08 12:23 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
umm..........I guess I'm the only one who loves this weather???

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views