****Saturday Roll Call****

BuCwiLd
on 10/18/08 12:15 am - pocono lake, PA
I 'm up bright and early also.. Not doing much, just coudnt sleep. :(

Geisinger support site

Pam Hart
on 10/18/08 12:38 am - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!

Well I must say I'm very proud of myself.  I got out of work at 7:30.  It is now 10:30.  I have already:

A)  Been food shopping at TWO different stores (big list at the one, just a few items at the other)
B)  Cleaned out the freezer and fridge
C)  Put away said groceries
D)  Made a big lasagna and put it in the freezer to pack up on moving day so I can feed the people coming to my new house when we move in
E)  Made 4 pounds (yes, POUNDS) of meatballs to go with said lasagna and have left overs for that week
F)  Did dishes that were in the sink
G)  Did all the dishes that I created making all that

Considering all that in 3 hours -  I'm thrilled!!

The rest of my day consists of hanging w/ hubby for a few hours and then headed to bed.  Back to work tonight.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/08 3:01 am
Hi EVeryone!

I just got in from my Karate class....dropped the dogs off at the kennel earlier and I am heading to the shore for the rest of the weekend.  My family rented a house on the beach for a mini family reunion.  My uncle is in from NC and my aunt is in from Palm Springs....there are about 11 of us going down...well...I will be the last to get down there...everyone else went yesterday.  I LOVE the beach in the fall.  Going to sit around, walk on the beach and boardwalk, catch up with family and drink wine all while breathing in that great ocean air!! 

See everyone later!

HG
Nicole0216
on 10/18/08 4:10 am - Lancaster, PA
We have been up and to the farms to get some pumpkins etc.
We will be cleaning and then tonight heading to philly for a party.
Kind of busy. but in a good way.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views