Need snugglers - anyone want to volunteer?

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 10/17/08 8:44 am - Harleysville, PA
Hey all, I just had a minor surgical procedure today. It's the first time I had something like this since I"ve been seperated. I'm not used to recovering alone. I need a snuggler for my sofa - any takers out there!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz R.
on 10/17/08 9:04 am - Easton, PA

AWwww I send cyber snuggles! Humm... maybe you need a kitty! lol they kept me company after I had my gall bladder out! Hope that the procedure went OK - which I am assuming it did since you are up and posting and that all is well with the kids.

Liz

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 10/17/08 9:11 am - Harleysville, PA
Hey Liz, yes it went well. I'm in quite a bit of pain - more than I thought I was supposed to have, but not too bad. Certainly not what you recently through. I do have a kitty, who is usually up my butt, until I could use some snuggling, then he's gone!! LOL

Patricia R.
on 10/17/08 11:28 am - Perry, MI
Heather,
I am sending cyber snuggles as well.  I had two foot surgeries, my wls and my hernia surgery after my divorce.  It was lonely after mom went home.  She kept me busy playing Scrabble every night.  My one cat, Ellie, the psycho, became more snuggly after my surgeries and would climb up on my belly.  I had to move her over from laying right on my incision. 

The best snuggler for me was last Christmas, right after I had my hernia done, my granddaughter came for the holidays.  What great snuggles that was. 

Open a can of tuna and put the bowl next to you on the couch and see if your kitty does not respond to that.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 10/17/08 10:46 pm - Harleysville, PA
Thanks Trish, my cat finally lowered himself to spend time with me and he snuggled with me all night - LOL!!!

Pam Hart
on 10/17/08 11:42 am - Easton, PA
You had to go and have your surgery on the weekend I work, huh?  Otherwise I would come up and be an in person snuggler for you!  I hope you recover well!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 10/17/08 10:46 pm - Harleysville, PA
Awww, thanks Pam!!! I should have planned it better. Next time I will, I promise!!!

GD_007
on 10/17/08 12:58 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Sorry - school this weekend....
-GD
Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 10/17/08 10:48 pm - Harleysville, PA
Aww, I only needed and hour or so............ LOL!!!!!

Laureen S.
on 10/17/08 1:05 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Heather,

Hope you recovery process goes well and sorry you are alone, I know how that goes, so I'm sending you cyber snuggles as well. . .

Postive healing thoughts and hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views