New support starting!! Please Read!

tanya72100
on 10/16/08 10:51 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
After realizing that Schuylkill County has NO support groups for WLS patients I am working with a all natural food store/chiropractors office to start a new group. Our first meeting will be next Saturday October 25, 2008 at 10:00 am at Healthy Habits Natural Food store. On Route 61 South. Anyone who is thinking or has had surgery is more than welcome to come and talk/share their stories!! Please let me know if youd be interested in coming!!!

tracyb330
on 10/16/08 11:22 pm - Temple, PA
Hey girl,
Sorry I didn't call you last night. I fell asleep on the couch. I had a killer work out yesterday. I will be there on the 25th and I have a co-worker that is having her surgery Nov 3rd coming along too. I can't wait to see all the things they have there. It's going to be a fun group so far. See you next week.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Pam Hart
on 10/16/08 11:38 pm - Easton, PA
I wanted to applaud you for your dedication and helping in this obviously much needed area.  I for one will not be making the trip but I'm sure with some advertising in the area and things like that and your motivation, this will work out beautifully!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jmelrod829
on 10/18/08 12:17 am - Pottsville, PA
I am a transplant from Michigan to Schuylkill county and am VERY interested in a support group!!  I don't post on this board as I am currently almost 38 weeks pregnant.  I lurk over here every now and then but primarily I am on the post op pregnancy board.  Anyways, I wouldn't be able to make the first meeting as I will be having my c-section on the 24th. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE once a schedule is established, send me a PM!!  Like I said I don't often come to this board, but intend to soon.

I am SO excited about this!!!!!!

Jennifer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views