It's Morning..I'm sober...Made it through the night.

J. M.
on 10/16/08 8:40 pm
Thank you everyone for your genuine responses last night.  It's amazing to know that you are out there and offering help.  I cant thank you enough.

I am going to get some anti-depressants.

I'll be okay.....

~ Jen   

rita61677
on 10/16/08 8:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
hey jen ... good morning. i think you are making a good decision for yourself, I was on happy pills for a few years due to stress from work and they did help me stay "level". i wish you nothing but the best. have a good day and make that phone call to your therapist.
Dennis Belk
on 10/16/08 9:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Jen,
I'm hoping and praying for a better today for you. That's how it starts. It's your desire for a better day today and all the days that follow. What you need will become clear and between the health professionals and us, you'll make it through everyday. We love and care alot about you and want to see you smile and light up the board.
Take care sweetheart.
We are always here for you.

Dennis 
Pam Hart
on 10/16/08 10:05 pm - Easton, PA
Thank you for the updated post - I know it means a lot to me and I'm sure everyone else here.  I wish you the best in everything!

H 732-495-3969
C 732-904-8179
W 732-739-5924 (ask for me)  I'll be there tonight Sat and Sun from 11p-7a so if you need something in the middle of the night....

Love you,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
sbrunell
on 10/17/08 3:02 am - Bensalem, PA
Pam, you might want to delete this message and PM it instead.
I don't think it's wise to post your phone number on a public forum like this.

Just a word to the wise...Even though your numbers will change soon enough.

I spent too much time online, and ended up getting married.....so I am an expert.

Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Pam Hart
on 10/17/08 5:32 am - Easton, PA
I thought of that....

but oh well
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Arlene E.
on 10/16/08 10:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Jen

Yes, you will be OK.  You know you need help and are taking the steps to getting it.  I have been taking effexor for years and as many others have said,  an anti-depressant may be what you need along with your therapy to keep you from feeling so desperate.  I wish the best for you.  You are a beautiful young woman.  We are all rooting for you to get and stay well.  

hugs,  arlene 

NANCYL
on 10/16/08 10:35 pm - PHILA, PA
Jen,
I am so sad that I missed the meeting on Wednesday night, I was looking forward to meeting you in person! I had a crazy day and didnt have enough energy to make it.

I am really sorry that you are going thru all of this right now and I hope you can talk with your therapist ASAP
Seems like you came to the right place for support everyone seems to really care about you,
Hope your having a better day!!

Keep us posted
Nancy
preview image
Laureen S.
on 10/16/08 10:58 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Jenn,

Glad to see you woke up with some hope.  I was on anti-depressants for 6 months back in 2002, they helped me get through the post-9/11, losing my Mom and my intolerable marriage situations and there are lots of different ones out there that can help you, I had to switch around from zoloft to paxil, but the 2nd one really helped me, hoping that you can find that person we all know exists within you!

Love, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

FlourPower
on 10/16/08 11:22 pm - PA
I've been on antidepressants two different times and I would do it again.  There's nothing wrong with getting the help that you need.  For me it was overwheling stress and it sounds like your are dealing with a lot of stress right now.

You do what you have to do sweetie!! 

Blessings to you,

Chrissy

[

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views