Who's getting their Excersise Groove on?? Friday Edition

lauraanne715
on 10/16/08 6:48 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning Everyone!!

Well it is finally Friday!!! Yay!  Today has me doing 1 hour of the treadmill on a slightly higher intensity and that is probally all for today.  Tonight many errands to run as the inlaws are coming to stay with us for a week (UGH....!!) 

But I hope everyone gets in some sort of activity this beautiful Friday!!
So what are you doing today?

Have a great day!!!!
Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

rita61677
on 10/16/08 8:20 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Happy FRIDAY to all... I will be hitting the gym this am about 715 ish to run abit more than last time on the treadmill - im shooting for 15 minutes of running adn the rest of walking. then I will do upper body work as well.
(deactivated member)
on 10/16/08 10:21 pm
Good morning.

I hit the gym last night around 9:30...did 20 minutes on the eliptical, 25 minutes on the treadmill running and walking, then upper body weight training with the free weights.  Lots of stretching too! 

Tonight, I will go to the gym to run/walk the 5K again....want to beat Wednesdays time by at least 5 seconds.

HG
(deactivated member)
on 10/16/08 10:39 pm - Eastern, PA
Morning morning!

I'm fresh from the gym, having completed my 60 minutes on the elliptical.

I'll hit the gym over lunch for  weight training, then I'm into weekend mode, and won't haul my pasty ass back to the gym until Monday monring.
CherylT
on 10/16/08 11:05 pm - Perkasie, PA
I'm doin' my sweatin' 2 dvd today. It is the one hour of my day when I have FUN, believe it or not. I can just forget about life and dance around my living room.

Later I'll walk Coco and I'll be on my feet for five hours straight tonight, prolly w/o a break.

SPatel4
on 10/17/08 1:32 am - Levittown, PA
Good Morning Everyone!
I woke up at 5:30 did 45 minutes on my Elliptical. I am walking for an hour on my lunch. That is it for me today. Hope everyone has a greate weekend!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 2:33 am

Great new pic, Shilpa!!  It's beautiful. 

HG

SPatel4
on 10/17/08 2:36 am - Levittown, PA
Thanks Heather. You are pretty HOT yourself girlfriend. I am glad your visit went well with Dr Brader. He was supposed to be my surgeon and I consulted with him originally but then he left Barix and I got Dr Pupkova instead. My impression of Dr Brader was that he was a straight shooter and understood my concerns I am glad things worked out in the end for both of us! Keep in touch!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views