greek food

Shannon O.
on 10/16/08 9:27 am - Reading, PA
Tomorrow evening we are thinking of taking my parents and Lorelei to a local greek fest... one of my best friends in college was half greek and never ever did I ever see them eat anything greek... so here is my issue... I know to stay away from certain things like that dessert that is puff pastry with nuts and honey... but are there others I need to stay away from that I might not think I would have an issue with sweet wise... I have already had issues with a resturants chili because they put honey in it (and OMG who puts anything sweet in chili??? Chili is to be hot or spicy not sweet lol)... so I don't wanna get sick again... so any help would be great!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/08 9:30 am
My only experience with Greek post op had me sick as a dog!!  The best person to ask is Georgianne...she is Greek and can help steer you in the right direction.  Her OH screen name is GreekPrinces...if you check out the friends in my profile, you will find her avitar and can contact her through her OH profile. 

HG
Shannon O.
on 10/16/08 9:38 am - Reading, PA
ohhh thanks I will look her up... and maybe bring a protein bar with me just incase lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views