2 year follow up/Dr. Brader's new office

Liz R.
on 10/16/08 8:45 pm - Easton, PA
Congrats Heather! I knew you would love them all there! Everything is wonderful and it sounds like you are doing a fantastic job (which we all knew! lol)

Keep up the great work!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 2:53 am
Yes, it was great.  They are actually moving to a new office soon....i hope I remember that next year when I go back!
ladychief231
on 10/16/08 9:50 pm - Douglassville, PA
Hi Heather,

It's good to hear that you had a good visit and your right on track. Your attitude is inspiring. Keep up the good work and we hope to see you at our meetings when your classes are over.

Best,
Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 2:53 am
Thanks Teresa....I hope to be back at Phoenixville by the December meeting.  How is your yoga class going?

hg
keri2008
on 10/16/08 10:01 pm - PA
Wow!  Congrats on all your hard work paying off!  Thanks for continuing to share your journey as it unfolds with us on the boards.  It's a constant source of inspiration, information and humor.  Glad to hear you're focusing on how far you've come and how you feel and NOT on what some scale says.  You're committed to health and feeling good so you're off and running (no pun intended).  K
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 2:55 am
Thanks Keri!  Yep, those scales are made by a bunch of sadists LOL  But...its still fun watching the numbers go down LOL
tammypa
on 10/16/08 10:17 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Heather,
Good going girl - that was a fantastic checkup.
And the scale thing - I would go by the scale that you always use.
Tammy 
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 2:59 am
Most of my doctors scales read closer to mine....I will stick with what mine says, especially since I have been u sing it for the last 2 years.

See ya soon I hope!

HG
Sweetkatie
on 10/16/08 10:44 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I don't even let my normal doctor's weigh me on their scale... I only go by my own, a 10 lbs difference at this point would throw me into a whirlwind.. Unless it was 10lbs less in which case I'd totally accept it 

I'm also a little jealous you got to see that handsome.. handsome man  haha
5 years post-op (September 19th 2005)

Back on track... and enjoying the ride
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 3:00 am
It did kind of throw me into a whirlwind...but I had to let it pass rather than bug me.  The scale has started moving in the right direction again these last two weeks and that makes me very happy. 

Yes, he is a handsome man LOL

hg
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views