OMG OMG OMG

courtzi
on 10/16/08 4:01 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
I just got my phone call from Hershey.  My surgery was APPROVED. 
Lslaven
on 10/16/08 4:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
Woooo Hooooo.  I am so happy for you.  I wish you much success.  Your day will be here before you know it.  Don't worry about the nerves as the time gets closer, it is natural and we have all experienced it.  Good luck and keep us all informed.  I look forward to following along with your WLS journey.
Linda
prettydee7
on 10/16/08 4:18 am - Pittsburgh, PA
God Bless!  Im happy for you! 
Sweetkatie
on 10/16/08 4:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations!!!  I remember my phone call, I was all tears of total happiness!  You're on your way!
5 years post-op (September 19th 2005)

Back on track... and enjoying the ride
Pam Hart
on 10/16/08 4:53 am - Easton, PA
YOU ROCK!!!!  Whoo hoo!!!  I remember that day well!!  Congrats!!

Hold on for the ride of your life!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tracyb330
on 10/16/08 5:31 am - Temple, PA
Congrats Courtney! I am so happy for you. I know you must be so excited. This is just the beginning, your life is going to change for the better. I have never regretted having this surgery....just think in a few months we can go to the Nike outlet to shop together....

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
HersheyGirl
on 10/16/08 6:24 am - Hershey, PA
That's AWESOME!! Are you getting it done at the Med Center? I live in Hershey, about 5 min. from the hospital. Hopefully I will be getting my call in the near future. Best of luck to you!
~Krystin~
keri2008
on 10/16/08 6:28 am - PA
YAY!!! I cried when I got my call!  How exciting for you!  Buckle up!

Keri
Patricia R.
on 10/16/08 6:55 am - Perry, MI
That is fantastic.  You are on your way.  Be sure to keep us posted along the way.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lauraanne715
on 10/16/08 7:22 am - Pottstown, PA
Isn't that the best call ever!!!??? Congrats you are really on your way now!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views