Thanks for a great first meeting w/ you all @ Barix

J. M.
on 10/16/08 9:27 am
I realized on the way home that I didnt really say bye to you....in the midst of all my tears.

Thanks for listening and for the support.  We'll chat some more soon.

~ Jen   

dawgpound215
on 10/16/08 10:02 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Dont think twice about it......was an emotional moment there and you n Katie were talking on the way out. Please , dont  be a stranger, I love to talk about this stuff so if u need someone to listen im all ears.

jovigirl
on 10/16/08 10:22 am - washington, NJ
Hey Patrick I was trying to figure out who you were.lol.Hope we get a chance to chat at the next meeting.Congrats on your success this far

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

dawgpound215
on 10/16/08 10:31 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Hi Melinda, Thanks for the kind words. Please dont hesitate to tap me on the shoulder and say hi next time. I enjoyed last nights meeting and look forward to next time. Constant reinforcement helps me to push on .

-Patrick

Dennis Belk
on 10/16/08 10:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Patrick,
So glad you were able to make our little gathering. It's a great group and we really do alot of good things as you saw. Looking forward to seeing you often as you get used to successing.

Dennis
dawgpound215
on 10/16/08 11:03 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Hey Dennis,  Thank you and everyone else for making me feel welcome. I  look forward to sharing more with you all as time goes by.

bubble273
on 10/16/08 12:19 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Patrick,

I'm really glad that you were able to make it last night.  You know now that you are always welcome.  I felt really bad for not really talking to you after basically inviting you to the meeting.  It's really hard when there are so many people there to talk to.  I hope you don't feel that I was ignoring you...that was not my intention at all.  I know we'll get to chat.

Again, glad you made it and that you got something out of coming.  Talk to you soon....

Karen

dawgpound215
on 10/16/08 12:23 pm - Philadelphia Area, PA

Hi Karen,    Not at all, no need to worry. Im no shrinking violet. I can mingle all on my own, we will chat . Talk to ya soon...

-Patrick

GD_007
on 10/16/08 12:36 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Oorah!!!!

I love military analogies and quotes (even if from movies) - I use them all the time!!!!

Here's one for you, from the same dude:

"If you are going to win any battle, you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do... the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."
-General George S. Patton

Hope to see you next month.
-GD

dawgpound215
on 10/16/08 12:40 pm - Philadelphia Area, PA
YO Greg.......another Patton fan I see............yeah I approach this thing like a war a battle, not to be taken lightly when dealing with something life and death. I wanna win, Im not happy with a semi win or anything but victory. To me defeat is not an option.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views