New to the group!

HersheyGirl
on 10/16/08 1:14 am - Hershey, PA
Hi Everyone ~ Just wanted to say 'Hi". First time posting on the PA message board. Looking forward to talking to you and making some new friends. Currently I'm in the begining stages, waiting for insurance approval! Scary. Hopefully I will get approved! I have Blue Cross POS so if anyone has the same and can share some advise that would be much appreciated! Thanks!
~Krystin~
bubble273
on 10/16/08 1:52 am - Levittown, PA
Welcome, Krystin!!!  It's always nice to see new people posting.  You will get a wealth of knowledge and advice here.  I have Personal Choice, but I know that any kind of Blue Cross is a great insurance.  And I know for sure that someone here has that and will be able to help you.

Good luck to you and, again, welcome.  Don't ever hesitate to ask any questions.  Someone will always be able to answer you or point you to someone who can.

Take care.

Karen

Laureen S.
on 10/16/08 2:19 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Krystin,

A great big welcome to you, this is a great board for support and an abundance of first hand knowledge to share with one another!  The hurdles to getting WLS can be frustrating at times, but sooo worthwhile.  Be proactive within the process and before you know it, you will be joining the ever growing Loser's Bench!

Welcome, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

GD_007
on 10/16/08 2:32 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Welcome to the group!!!
-GD
keri2008
on 10/16/08 3:42 am - PA
Welcome!  This board will be a great source of support  and info for you.  I don't have BC POS but hopefully someone will post info for you soon.

Keri
Sweetkatie
on 10/16/08 4:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!  I'm just back to being involved with the boards again myself... these are amazing, caring and supportive people... You've picked the right spot!  Good luck with your approval!
5 years post-op (September 19th 2005)

Back on track... and enjoying the ride
Pam Hart
on 10/16/08 4:52 am - Easton, PA
Welcome Krystin.  This group is simply amazing - we are like a big ol family here.  We know a lot about each other...and even notice when a person "goes missing" for a day or so!!

Good luck with your insurance approval.  Let us know if you have any specific questions!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
JoAnn C.
on 10/16/08 9:51 am - PA
Hi Krystin,

I am fairly new here also.  I am having surgery Nov 3rd.  Everyone here is very supportive.
I must admit I am a lurker.  I read the boards every day to try and learn what I have to look forward to.   I dont have that insurance I have BCBS of IL.  Good luck and never give up.

JoAnn
JoAnn

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/08 10:30 am
Welcome Krystin!  We are so happy to have you join us.

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views