Fantastic Friend!!

EileenWalton
on 10/16/08 2:14 am
Wow, great shot.  So nice to see your picture and not that "scary" guy! 
Eileen

GD_007
on 10/16/08 2:37 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Sorry I did not get a chance to say hello last night.  If you come to the November meeting please do hunt me down to say hello :)
-GD
p.s.: yes, you look fantastic and I'm sure you're enjoying being healthier!
SPatel4
on 10/16/08 3:58 am - Levittown, PA
GD,
Thank You for the compliment. I love the Barix monthly meetings but unfortunately it has gotten so large that by the time the meeting is over I feel like I missed saying hello to so many people. I will look for you the next time. You are looking fantastic as well as look how far you have come along. See you next time!

Shilpa

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

keri2008
on 10/16/08 3:43 am - PA
You look fantastic!  Congratulations on all your hard work!  :0)
SPatel4
on 10/16/08 4:00 am - Levittown, PA
Keri,
Thanks for the compliment. Hoping to see you maybe at the first Saturday meeting in November!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Lslaven
on 10/16/08 3:45 am - Philadelphia, PA
Shilpa:
Love your new avatar.  You look fabulous.  I missed you and everyone last night but, unfortunately, I was working.  Hope to see you soon.
Linda
SPatel4
on 10/16/08 3:48 am - Levittown, PA
Linda,
Thank you so much we missed you last night. I hope you had a fantastic cruise that you were going away on last time we talked. Hoping to see you maybe on November 1st -Saturday meeting or next month's Wednesday meeting.

Shilpa

-Shilpa

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views