Fantastic Friend!!

SPatel4
on 10/15/08 11:40 pm, edited 10/15/08 11:42 pm - Levittown, PA
Hey Everyone,

I finally have a weight loss tracker and PICTURES.  Angela ( aka Nubianlilly is the best!)  Take a look.  I've joined the rest of the free world!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Nubianlilly
on 10/15/08 11:45 pm, edited 10/15/08 11:45 pm - PA
OMG! It's like a whole new experience seeing your picture along with your post.  Dinner was great last night girl, we have to do it again.

BTW, you look PHENOMENAL!  This was totally a sexy pose. U nailed it. ( I mean you are learning from the best if I do say so myself)

- Angela

Laureen S.
on 10/16/08 12:03 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey there sexy woman!!!

You look incredible!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 10/16/08 12:08 am - Easton, PA
And now I get to see you when you post!!  It was great meeting you face to face last night - and you look amazing.  Those last 30 will come off - just keep on keeping on and understand you are far from where you were almost a year ago.

GREAT picture!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
SPatel4
on 10/16/08 12:14 am - Levittown, PA
Thank you Angela, Laureen and Pam. You guys inspire me every single day. Pam thank you so much for the 3 bags of Elmos and Tigger my Kids thought Christmas came early for them. Angela you are such a fantastic friend. Thank you for uploading my picture and putting up this post. I do love my ticker! Hope to see everybody at the next meeting a little lighter I hope.

Shilpa

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Nubianlilly
on 10/16/08 12:23 am - PA
You know what, I did it backwards!!! I want to put your actual weight down, not yoru weight loss.  I'll change it right now.

SPatel4
on 10/16/08 12:25 am - Levittown, PA
Thank you so much. I can't wait to reconnect at the next meeting!

Shilpa

-Shilpa

tammypa
on 10/16/08 1:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
Shilpa,
Love the photo - you look hot!
I think Angela did a great job and her photo is hot too.
It was great seeing you two last night!
Tammy
bubble273
on 10/16/08 1:37 am - Levittown, PA
WOOOOHOOOO, Shilpa!!!!  Looking absolutely HOT, girlfriend!!!

Don't fret about anything.  You look great and have done a great job.  Just think positive.  Everything will be okay!!!

SIZZINGLY HOT, WOOHOOO!!!

Karen

SPatel4
on 10/16/08 1:40 am - Levittown, PA
Thanks Karen and Tammy! You guys are making me Blush. I am sorry we did not get to connect last night Karen as everything happened so fast as usual. Hope everything is well with you as well and Congratulations on successing thru the first Surgiversary. You look FANTASTIC and HOT yourself girlfriend. Can't wait to see everybody at the next meeting.

-Shilpa

-Shilpa

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views