help! can't get ticker factory to show up

lucky62756
on 10/16/08 6:49 am - York Haven, PA
VSG on 12/02/14
I need help. I can't get the ticker picture to work. I made one but can't get to my profile. Can someone help? Thanks

2/09 pre. 264.7            214 lbs. Band removal.  4/29/20014       revision to sleeve 12/2/14  243.4

Pam Hart
on 10/16/08 7:20 am - Easton, PA
Go to the site where you made your ticker

Highlight the whole ticker

Right click and "copy" the ticker

Come back to OH

On the left side of the message board is "user settings" click on that

In the signature area, right click and hit "paste"

Down at the bottom click save (or whatever it says there - I can't quite remember)

When you go to exit that screen, at least on my computer, even after I have "saved" it, it says "anything you have not saved will be lost, are you sure you want to navigate away from this page"  Click yes, as long as you saved it, it should work.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lucky62756
on 10/16/08 9:44 am - York Haven, PA
VSG on 12/02/14
Thanks alot. It worked...My son and I tried for 2 hours and couldn't figure it out....Looking forward to watching it move. Hopfully I'll have my date next month.... I have been reading alot on this site and I have learned alot...Thanks to you and everyone else. I am sure I will on my PC alot more than before.....

2/09 pre. 264.7            214 lbs. Band removal.  4/29/20014       revision to sleeve 12/2/14  243.4

NANCYL
on 10/16/08 10:37 pm - PHILA, PA
Pam,

Help with my ticker!!
I have been trying and I was able to use you GREAT directions and finally thought I did it, but the ticker cames up but not the image!

I will already have this baby by the time I figure out the stupid ticker
Thanks for helping!

Nancy
Pam Hart
on 10/16/08 11:05 pm - Easton, PA
Nancy,

Have you clicked on "enable my signature" or whatever on the user setting page?

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
NANCYL
on 10/16/08 11:07 pm - PHILA, PA
Duh I guess that should help!!!!!
NANCYL
on 10/16/08 11:09 pm - PHILA, PA
Lets See if it work??
It's the little things in life that can make us happy right??

Nancy
preview image
Pam Hart
on 10/16/08 11:10 pm - Easton, PA
It appears you copied the link, not the ticker.

Highlight the whole ticker, the picture itself, and right click....copy....then go back to user settings and click "paste" in the signature line (well first delete what you have there now)

Pam
NANCYL
on 10/16/08 11:21 pm - PHILA, PA
Double DUH!!!!

Yeah Thanks so much!!!!
You really know your stuff.

BTW your picture is  Amazing!!! You look beautiful.

Glad to hear everything is going well with you and Good Luck with your New Job and the BIG move.

Miss everyone on Wednesday , We had our big  level 2 U/S and appt and I was so drained by the end of the day alot to take in but THANK GOD everything turned out OK!!!!!!

Thanks Again Pam,
Have a great weekend

Nancy

preview image
Pam Hart
on 10/16/08 11:32 pm - Easton, PA
I can see your ticker now!  Whoo hoo!!  Good job nancy.

Glad everything w/ the ultrasound went well yesterday!  Congrats on the little girl!!

Thanks for the compliments I appreciate them. 

Have a good weekend!

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views