Thanks - One Year Of Really Living!

Lslaven
on 10/16/08 4:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Wow Laureen......congrats on your surgiversary.  You have been through so much in a year and changed not only on the outside but the inside as well.  I am glad to have been able to follow along with your journey and wish you much more continued successing.
Linda
Laureen S.
on 10/16/08 2:53 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Linda,

Thank you, watching you go through everything you did and winding up at Barix and seeing how you are "successing", is a wonderful part of the sharing of this journey.  So thanks for being a part of mine.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/08 5:04 am - Eastern, PA
I congratulate you on all of your accomplishments, and wish you nothing but continued sucessing, and countless happy tomorrows!

Keep up the good work.
Laureen S.
on 10/16/08 2:56 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Norm,

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you,  Hearing your story at the PA Pilgrimage when I was a pre-op touched me and made me know that changes had to be made and sustained and I am so glad to know you and happy that you found such happiness too!

Miss you guys!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

lauraanne715
on 10/16/08 5:41 am - Pottstown, PA
Laureen-
What a beautiful post! What an inspiration you are and how far you have come in only a year.  You are an amazing, beautiful, kind woman with so much to offer this world! What an amazing journey and how beautiffully worded!

Congratulations!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Laureen S.
on 10/16/08 2:58 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Laura,

Thanks, it was great seeing you at the meeting last night, though I did not get the opportunity to talk to you personally, next time!

Again thank you for you kind words,

Hugs, Laureen

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/08 9:17 am
What a great post, Laureen!  Congratulations on your 1 year surgiversary!  I am so glad to know you. 

HG
Laureen S.
on 10/16/08 2:59 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
HG,

I'm glad to know you too!  Hey, don't go getting to comfortable at that other place, you know the one where your wonderful Dr. B is. . .  miss you at the Barix meetings. . .

Hugs, Laureen

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/08 10:04 pm
I will be back for the Barix meetings....but probably not until December.  I am still working on my pottery master piece on Wednesday nights.  Right now, my stuff all look like a 5 year made it.

HG
Laureen S.
on 10/16/08 10:51 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Glad to hear it, funny, my g/f last night was talking about her pottery classes and said how she is learning new things and so on and how hard pottery making can be, that lots of folks make "yard art" in the beginning. . .  I'm sure you'll get the technique and make some really cool things before you know it. . .  I used to love ceramics and maybe someday I'll have more time to go back to doing it. . .

Have a great day!

Laureen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views