Isn't it a "Reen's" Day?

Dennis Belk
on 10/15/08 10:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Everyone,
I know we have alot of "reens" around. Laureen, Doreen, Maureen, anyone else?
I recall many reens having surgery a year ago. Am I right? Am I off or just exhausted from an early in time after last night's great gathering? Please help me out here. Please fill in some of the blanks for me. To all the reens HAPPY ONE YEAR SURGIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis
Pam Hart
on 10/15/08 11:02 pm - Easton, PA
Papa Belk,

I also remember talk last year of the "eens" taking over barix.  I have no where near the memory you have and would have only recalled Arlene and Eileen....who did not have surgery on the same day but did have it close together.

Either way - all of them deserve the biggest congratulations ever!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 10/16/08 12:06 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations to all my "een" friends on their big day!  I remember thinking how incredible it was that all the names people think I say when I say my "not everyday name" were present at the pre-op meeting the week before my surgery. . .  Where did the time go! 

Hope everyone is feeling as wonderful as I am to have taken this big life altering step!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views