Barix Post Op Meeting...

tammypa
on 10/16/08 1:18 am - Philadelphia, PA
Katie,
Thank you for coming out and sharing your story with us.
At a little over one year out - I am scared to death of gaining.
It helped alot to hear your honesty about the weight regain.
You still look incredible.
This is a wonderful group - I have gotten so much support from
everyone and we welcome you.
Tammy
sbrunell
on 10/16/08 3:25 am - Bensalem, PA
I have to add that you all looked fantastic. We will be talking about you during the Men's Group on the 1st (My apologies for the hijack).

I find that the meetings help me be accountable, as does this site, to what I am doing right/wrong.

I plan on visiting the sites recommended, but I really like the talking at the end....it's nice to talk to the people from OH, even if I can't remember your name.  I could not remember Karen's name when I was talking to her...but I knew she was Bubble LOL.

I think it's important to build that social network, so that when a question arises, you feel more comfortable going to someone with it. I feel the big group might be too big, but I think it will work itself out.

Katie, I need to know where the headshots came from.  You are quite photogenic!
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Sweetkatie
on 10/16/08 4:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
"Katie, I need to know where the headshots came from.  You are quite photogenic!"

I think I just quick snapped my default pic in the bathroom at work... I had just dyed my hair back to blonde and wanted to send my mom a pic... and there ya have it.  Just don't tell my boss I did it at work 
5 years post-op (September 19th 2005)

Back on track... and enjoying the ride
(deactivated member)
on 10/16/08 9:22 am
Hi Katie,

Sorry I missed meeting you last night, but I am sure we will meet up one of these days.  I have a pottery class on Wednesdays through the end of November....so I plan on coming to the December meeting.  Glad that you got a lot out of the meeting last night!

Heather g
J. M.
on 10/16/08 9:29 am
It was GREAT to meet you!!!!!!  
We'll catch up more soon!!!!!!

~ Jen   

New_Beginnings_36
on 10/17/08 7:05 am - PA
Katie - Welcome back :) Sorry I didn't get to meet you Wednesday night....Hopefully next time :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views