*** WLS GUYS NIGHT OUT !! 11/1/08 ***

GD_007
on 10/15/08 4:27 am, edited 10/16/08 1:00 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
NOVEMBR 1st, 2008  

WLS GUYS NIGHT OUT! 

Ask yourself:                     

Are you a male? 

Are you a WLS patient (post or pre)? 

Then this night is for YOU!!! On November 1st, 2008 we’re having our very first WLS GUYS NIGHT OUT, on All Saint’s Day, because you know we’re all saints ;)! Just to be clear, this is *not* a religious gathering so all sinners and saints are welcome.   

WHERE:       Dave & Busters, 500 West Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

WHEN:          November 1st, 2008 @ 7pm
COST:            whatever you decide to spend  

What do you have to do to participate? Since our numbers are relatively small we’ll need to gauge how many are interested to participate. To show your interest, please either:

or  
  • see Greg or Steve after the Barix WLS Post-Op 10/15 meeting

-------------------------------

sbrunell
on 10/15/08 6:21 am - Bensalem, PA
OK, I am in.....

Oh wait...you knew that.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

lauraanne715
on 10/15/08 7:05 am - Pottstown, PA
I am  so jealous..sigh..boys do all the fun things!!! LOL Have fun boys!!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 10/15/08 1:43 pm - Easton, PA
Don't do anything we wouldn't do....
well actually....that leaves the door pretty wide open for you guys....cause there's not much most of us wouldn't do at this point! 

Just wanted to say I thought this was a great idea and I hope you get as much involvement and it continues to grow!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Jayne
on 10/15/08 9:20 pm - Swiftwater, PA
So gals, when are we goin'out?
Pam Hart
on 10/17/08 8:07 am - Easton, PA
Oh we'll have to figure something out....lol
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 10/15/08 11:20 pm - Levittown, PA
You boys have fun!!!  Try not to get in too much trouble!!!

Really, have a great time.  You all deserve it!!

Karen

Mike M.
on 10/17/08 6:19 am - Langhorne, PA
Hey guys... while I am humbly looking forward to leading a men's "subdivision" of our Saturday support group meeting on November 1, I'm going to have to decline the invitation to join you for Men's Night Out.  First and foremost, I have a previous engagement that night that I simply cannot reschedule.  Secondly (and this might be for future reference), I work in the same complex as the Dave & Buster's where the first Men's Night is being held... and, quite frankly, after a long day at Barix prepping for and then participating in our first Saturday support group, the thought of driving "to work" is a bit daunting.  Maybe next time we can set something up in Center City, King of Prussia or, if after a "Barix Saturday," right in the Langhorne area.

Thanks guys... take it easy and have fun that night.  You deserve it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views