Are we exercising today??

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/08 12:52 am
I'm sure someone is.....

I have my pottery class tonight, but I am going to take workout clothes with me and go to the gym afterwards.  They are open until 11:00 PM so there will be plenty of time to get in a run on the treadmill.

What are you doing to move today?

HG
CherylT
on 10/15/08 1:42 am - Perkasie, PA
I did my step n sweat, mowed the lawn, and later I'll walk the dog.

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/08 1:48 am - Eastern, PA
Off to throw some weights around in a few minutes... :)

Did 50 minutes on the elliptical this morning. Had to cut it a little short because I forgot a dress shirt for work, and had to go down to the parking lot to meet Mary, who was nice enough to bring one to work for me.

That'll be my day.
ladychief231
on 10/15/08 3:03 am - Douglassville, PA
Going to the gym right from work so I don't put it off.  Tonight is abs, legs, and 17 min on the eliptical.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

ShaunainHarleysville
on 10/15/08 4:17 am - Harleysville, PA
Noooothin.  Sadly.  I have an irritated set of muscles from my recent plastics and the doc has ordered me to quit everything for a while.  Talking loudly can actually make it hurt.  Time is on my side though.  I have another 50 years or so to get back into the swing of things.
I am looking forward to getting back on the program.
Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
rita61677
on 10/15/08 5:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
well i did a fat burning program on the treadmill whihc i felt was too easy so i decided to try to run.... ive always been scared that i would fall off .... welll i ran for 11 minutes!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it. then i finished it with speed walking for a total of 30 minutes. i then did lower body work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views