Just joined this morning

CherylT
on 10/15/08 3:59 am - Perkasie, PA
Welcome and best wishes for your journey through this. It was the best thing I have ever done  for myself. Barix is a great facility as well. All the best and keep on posting.

Laureen S.
on 10/15/08 4:15 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Chris,

A great big welcome to one of the most supportive places around for the process you are about to undergo. 

You're in great hands with the skilled hands of Dr. Pupkova and the wonderful staff at Barix!  We'll look forward to welcoming you at the post-op meeting next month?  So strap yourself in, you're about to go for the ride of your life!

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

ShaunainHarleysville
on 10/15/08 4:21 am - Harleysville, PA
Welcome to you!
You will find unending support and love here on the PA board IF you continue to look for it.  Don't lose the fire you currently have and look to the "next guy" to teach you something you might not know.  Make yourself a promise to not say "this sucks" or"how am I supposed to deal with all of this deprivation".  Know that deprivation is what you are and have been experiencing up through to the day of your surgery.  Afterward is the beginning of TRULY living your life without deprivation.  Live it up!  Welcome!

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
EileenWalton
on 10/15/08 4:24 am
Welcome.  Dr. P is a wonderful, highly skilled surgeon....you are in excellent hands.  Good luck on Monday.  I'm looking foward to meeting you at our support group meeting in November!
Eileen

Pam Hart
on 10/15/08 4:51 am - Easton, PA
Welcome welcome welcome!  The pa forum is a GREAT place for support.  And you happen to be part of the Pupkova fan club by being her patient!  There are LOTS of barix patients on here, I myself am a Pupkova patient and can't say enough good things about her or Barix.  If they asked me to wear a sign on me every day for the rest of my life saying "have surgery at barix" I would.

You will do fantastically.  You may find you might get nervous closer down the road - and that's ok too!!

Welcome and jump right in - we're a very active group!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
cleos_mom
on 10/15/08 12:55 pm - phila., PA
Hi Chris
 I see you found the board, glad you are here. it was nice to meet you at thr pre-op meeeting
Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views