Just joined this morning

CHRISPOTTER
on 10/14/08 11:40 pm
I am scheduled for my surgery with Dr. Pupkova at the Barix Clinic in Langhorne this coming Monday the 20th.  I suppose  I should be nervous, but I am actually quite excited. 

This is my first time posting to this or any other message board so I hope I did it right.  Unfortunately, my tech service department has show-and-tell this morning, so I'm on my own.
Mary Benford
on 10/15/08 1:43 am - Emmaus, PA
Well, welcome!   Any questions you have, and any support you need, you'll find it here for sure!!!

Good luck with everything, and let me know if there's anything I can help ya with!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Liz R.
on 10/15/08 1:43 am - Easton, PA
Good Morning! Welcome to the best board on OH! And congrats on your upcoming surgery - you are in the best f hands with Barix.

I was totally calm the whole time leading up to my surgery. Even waiting in the prep room - the nurses couldn't believe how low my BP was.

Welcome again and hope to see you posting more!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 10/15/08 1:44 am
Welcome!  Congrats on your upcoming surgery! 

Heather
bubble273
on 10/15/08 1:46 am - Levittown, PA
Welcome and congratulations on the best decision you will ever make in your life, in my modest opinion!!!!  Hope all goes well for you.  Any questions, please don't ever hesitate to ask all of us.  We'll be here for you.  Good luck to you.

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/08 2:01 am
Hello Chris~

It was a pleasure to meet you last night and see you found us. If you should need anything do not hesitate to ask we are all here to help you on your journey. It really be a wild ride and full of WOW moments. 
   Plus you did it right cause you are here!

Lesley G.
on 10/15/08 2:11 am - Allegan, MI
Welcome to the boards!  It was good meeting you at last night's meeting.  And I think it's good you're excited -- you should be!  And you will be in very good hands with Dr. Pupkova and Barix.

Lesley
keri2008
on 10/15/08 2:32 am - PA
Congrats on your upcoming surgery!  These boards are a world of help and support so stick around and post!  Welcome to the wonderful world of the PA Board on OH.

Keri
ladychief231
on 10/15/08 3:00 am - Douglassville, PA
Welcome and I wish you the best with your surgery on Monday.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 10/15/08 3:39 am
WhoooHooooooooo!  Best thing a person can do for themselves.  I've never regretted having this surgery.  One year from now, you will be saying as you look in the mirror .... WOW!!!!

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views