Sandy McKinley

joldaker
on 10/14/08 11:33 pm - West Bradford, PA
For those who do not know her, she is Debi's mom.

Sandy is having her surgery today with Dr. Brader, and I would like to ask everyone to please send her all your healing prayers and thoughts.

Debi took the day off to go up with Sandy to Lancaster, and I have a call into her cell already to see how things are going. I will keep you all posted if I hear anything.

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Liz R.
on 10/14/08 11:59 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Jen! I had the pleasure of meeting Sandy at the OH event and want to wish her all the luck in the world today! Dr Brader is an excellent surgeron and I have no doubt that she'll do fantastically!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 10/15/08 12:11 am
Yay Sandy!  I will send positive thoughts her way....she is in the best hands possible today with Dr. Brader.  I actually have an appointment to see him tomorrow, so maybe, I will stop in to see her.  Does anyone know if they do the surgery at the main hospital or at his satelite location where he does his follow up visits(haven't been there yet to know what it's like).

HG
Liz R.
on 10/15/08 12:40 am - Easton, PA
I think that they operate at the hospital - the buidling where his office is is HUGE but I don't remember seeing an operating room.
keri2008
on 10/15/08 12:12 am - PA
Thoughts and prayers are with them today.  I'm sure everything will go great.  Give her my best wishes.

Keri
Pam Hart
on 10/15/08 12:21 am - Easton, PA
Thanks for the update, Jen!!  I will certainly be thinking of her and the family today, and as evidenced by all the wonderful "Brader Babies" out there, she will do fantastically well!

Please pass on our thoughts and prayers to her and Debbie!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 10/15/08 3:11 am - Lancaster, PA
i live in lancaster so if they need any local help or support please send them my way 717-606-2477
ellie443
on 10/15/08 3:22 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Sending out healing thought for Sandy

ellen
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 10/15/08 3:36 am
Yah, Sandy.  Wishing her a speedy recovery, uneventful surgery and lots of wow moments in her future.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Laureen S.
on 10/15/08 4:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Best wishes for Sandy's recovery and hope her transistion to the Loser's Bench is an easy one.  She is certainly in good hands with Dr. Brader and Debi can help her go through the early stages of the recovery process, so please send my regards to both.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views