Barix First Saturday Meetings Are Coming!

Dennis Belk
on 10/14/08 12:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
The Barix First Saturday meetings are coming!

On the first Saturday of the month we will hold our new meeting open to pre-ops and post-ops, Lap-Banders and RNY'ers. I'll announce the first date Wednesday night. I'll also be talking more about it Wednesday night but I'll also post info here and there will also be posts on the Barix messageboards and promotion at the Langhorne clinic.
We are the only Barix location doing additional meetings like this and the size of our groups along with our popularity is larger than at any other Barix location. Our starting schedule will be 12P - 4P to start ( but may expand) and we'll break into smaller groups based on what our large group wants. Grouped by stage or grouped by topic are only 2 possibilities. We'll distribute a survey Wednesday night to get your feedback. The plans have to be big and will be there to serve our big group. All of you are making it happen. We need it and we're getting it. The "successing"  will continue because of all of you. 

Hope to see ya there,

Dennis

Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 11:31 pm - Easton, PA
Can't wait to hear all about it!  Thanks Dennis for helping us with this!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
joldaker
on 10/14/08 11:38 pm - West Bradford, PA
I can't tell you how excited I am about this Saturday meeting. I can't ever make the Wednesday night meetings due to Awana and Daisy Scouts, so for me this will work out wonderfully.

Im sorry that I wont be there to fill out the survey tonight but I am up for whatever you all decide.

Wow I guess I am easy to please this morning, the coffee must have kicked in.

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
lizziebug
on 10/14/08 11:38 pm - Bristol, PA
How exciting! See you tonight!
LadyJwb
on 10/15/08 5:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
Yeah .....super excited about that never can make Wednesday tonight I have PTA from 6-7 , but Saturday would be great PLEASE , PLEASE let  me know!

lauraanne715
on 10/15/08 7:13 am - Pottstown, PA
Dennis--
I think you must be a miracle worker!!! Yay!! I would love to attend the Sat meetings!! Woo hoo!! Thank you for all your hard work and the effort you put into making this a reality!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

MOM2ADAM
on 10/15/08 11:08 am - PA

I had surgery in July of this year.  I am doing great, but have not been to a support group meeting yet.  I work in Conshohocken and wor****il 6 PM.  By the time I get home, eat, spend some time with my son, I am never able to get to the meetings.  I would be very interested in attending a Saturday meeting.  I am looking forward to hearing more!!!

Jennifer W.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views