So nervous

courtzi
on 10/14/08 10:59 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
I am so nervouse.  I have Health Assurance and my claim just went into them yesterday for approval.  I have my surgery set for 14 days and I went through all this I am scared it won't be approved
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/08 11:44 am
I will keep my fingers, eyes and toes crossed for you!!  Let us know how it works out.

Heather G
keri2008
on 10/14/08 10:12 pm - PA
I will have everything crossed for you too.  Just breathe deeply and don't focus on it.  Let us know how it turns out.
Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 11:30 pm - Easton, PA
We all freaked out during that insurance approval stage.  We will be thinking of you!!  Please let us know how it works out!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
joldaker
on 10/14/08 11:39 pm - West Bradford, PA
The waiting and not knowing is the worst. Just have faith that this will work out the way it is meant to and you will do great.

Keep your head  held high.

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Laureen S.
on 10/15/08 12:35 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Yes, it is very nerve wracking, but we are all pulling for you, so think positive thoughts. . .

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

tracyb330
on 10/15/08 12:45 am - Temple, PA

Hi Courtney,

This was the hardest time for me. I was so impatient that I actually called my insurance company to see if it went thru. Sure enough it was approved within 24 hours. Just try to be patient. I am crossing my fingers and toes for you. I’m sure it will work out. Please keep me posted.

Take care,

Tracy

5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/15/08 1:27 pm - PA
Good luck and try not to worry. I'm sure everything will be okay. Stay positive :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views