***Wednesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 10/14/08 8:27 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
We have been having glorious weather, and I have been enjoying as much as I can.  I did oversleep this morning.  I forgot to set my alarm, so I did not get up at 5:15, as usual  I needed the extra sleep. 

Today, I must teach those munchkins, as much as I have a headache and would rather not.  Then, I have a group this evening, but it ends at 8:30, so I will get home in time to watch most of the game.  Go Phillies.  We can go all the way tonight. 

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 10/14/08 8:54 pm - Easton, PA
"morning everyone!

I am here at work, all be it sick. I am feeling better - seems at this point I have a cough and just a touch of a runny nose. Ready to be 100% for saturday - I am so looking forward to the support and cooking!

After work if I feel up to it I have to run into Target for a few things. Seems that some fat lady lived in my house last winter and left all her clothes behind so I am going to need a few long sleeved things to get me through fall.

I'm not much of a baseball fan but I would sure love to see the Phil's win it tonight!

Have a great wednesday!

Liz
CherylT
on 10/14/08 10:24 pm, edited 10/14/08 10:30 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good morning,

Well lessee I have to workout, mow my .... umm...meadow out there, pay a bill, do my lab and get to class, which is three hours that I am determined to sit through and not leave early anymore, then somewhere in between study for my pre-RN entrance exam that's coming up on Nov. 8, and also I have a big anatomy test on Monday, and two CLEP tests, one in Sociology and one In Comp, in mid Nov. that I need to study for

Housework, dog walking, yadda yadda yadda.

Go Phillies.

:)

P.S. I can't wait to get to the meeting tonight and just flop.

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/08 11:16 pm
In short...work, dinner, pottery class, gym, bed.  Hope the phils win, but unless I can catch the game at the gym, I will miss it.  Tomorrow I have my 2 year follow up with Dr. Brader...and I get to have lunch with our very own Nicole!!

HG
Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 11:24 pm - Easton, PA
Morning all!!

It was nice to wake up in my own bed this morning! 

Today I am meeting a few girls from work for lunch.  They are on the "weekend program" which means they work every weekend (but they don't work at all during the week and they get full time pay and full time benefits) so they couldn't come to my party on Saturday - so they are taking me out to lunch today.  That is at 11:30

Then it is home to straighten up and unpack from my few days away.

We will be headed to Barix - I still haven't decided if we are going to dinner first or will just be joining in for the meeting.

Not much else!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views