Thank you all

Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 8:01 am - Easton, PA
Wel l'm back from AC.  It was a GREAT class with a PHENOMENAL speaker.  Funny thing - after sitting all day on Monday I said to my girlfriend who went with me (and has recently lost about 75 pounds from getting her diabetes and hypertension under control) "I'm so tired from just sitting all day - want to go walk around a bit?"  And she said absolutely...funny after being so "tired" from sitting and the mental aspect of the class and we wanted to MOVE.  This time last year we both would have elected to go back to the room and crash watching movies.

Anyway - the real reason behind this post.  I came home to about 11 PMs on my new pics and want you all to know that I read every comment and email and what not. 

Thank you all so very very much - I appreciate your kind words and all your support.  And the answer is "No - I would have NEVER expected to be in a size 4"  Hell - I would have never even tried on that dress - it's quite straight fitted.

So thanks again - I didn't respond to each one - but wanted you all to know your comments did not go unrecognized.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 10/14/08 8:14 am
Oh, I've been off the boards for a while and missed the post, but I checked out your profile and the dress is gorgeous.  You look so fabulous....a size 4....unbelieveable!
Eileen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views