Last Pre Op Test Today

prettydee7
on 10/14/08 4:04 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Well, I had my last pre op test today.  It was my Psych Eval.  It went pretty well and the Dr. said that Im fine for surgery.  I also have to go see my PCP today for my montly check up and weigh in.  Really the only thing I have to do is get my physical & history with blood work for surgery clerance for the hospital.  But besides that alll I have to do is get my LAST weigh in at the beginning of November and then my surgerns office will submit my paperwork for approval.  My surgery is scheduled for Nov. 18th....

Im feeling very impatient.  I so want to have this surgery but Ill just contiune to pray and wait...
ellie443
on 10/14/08 4:20 am - Pittsburgh, PA
This next few weeks must feel like years. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery

ellen
Melanie B.
on 10/14/08 5:01 am - Doylestown, PA
congrats and good luck. the last few weeks takes forever ,but then it flies by post-op.

EileenWalton
on 10/14/08 8:05 am
Congrats.  Yes, this month is going to creep by, but November 18 will be here soon and you'll be joining us on the loser's bench.
Eileen

Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 8:10 am - Easton, PA
Hang in there...for how impatient you feel now and how like it is taking forever...all of the sudden you will wonder where the time went and how on earth is it surgery day?!  Good luck!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views