Tuesday exercise....

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/08 10:25 pm
Where is our ever faithful exercise poster this morning??  I will not be exercising today, but I thought I would get it started. 

Yesterday, I did an hour of karate and then went to the gym and ran/walked and did the ARC....also LOTS of stretching.   I have noticed that I am really tight lately and need to loosen up my muscles.  I hurt my knee on the ARC trainer, so I think I will stay clear of that for awhile.

What are you doing today?

Heather
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/08 10:36 pm - Eastern, PA
Well, after taking vacation on Friday and Monday from both work and the gym, I was back into the swing of things this morning. I'm in for a good hour on the elliptical, and my weight training routine over lunch. Sleeping in was nice, but it felt good to be back in the saddle this morning.
rachelstarr
on 10/14/08 12:27 am - PA
I went to Bally Total Fitness today and did 30mins on the eliptical and 30mins on the bike.

Tomorrow i have a 1 hour Power flex class that consist of 30mins toning with weights and 30mins step class.

I leave to go on my cruise vacation to mexico on thursday...but i will be bringing my workout gear to workout on the ship.
GinaB308
on 10/14/08 1:08 am - PA
30 minutes on the eliptical 
30 minutes running on the treadmill
abs: torso machine 90 reps each side
ab chair: 120 reps

Gina

CherylT
on 10/14/08 2:44 am, edited 10/14/08 2:44 am - Perkasie, PA
I did my disco sweat tape.

I have to do my laundry and the only thing I had to work out in was this champion leotard from the 90's.....the thing is....I CAN GET INTO IT AGAIN! What the....??!!

I am shocked when things that I think I can't get one toe in actually FIT me.

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/08 2:49 am
That's awesome...very exciting! 
rita61677
on 10/14/08 5:11 am - Philadelphia, PA
i did 2.0 miles on the treadmill at 4.2mph. i then did upper body today and of course abs. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can stay at the gym for hours if i wouldnt lose my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/08 5:19 am
Good for you Rita!! 
lauraanne715
on 10/14/08 5:23 am - Pottstown, PA
Hello!!

I had to go into extra early this am for a meeting...no time for a work out or a post.  Tonight I have a ton of work to catch up on..will be back on my regularly scheduled work out times tomorrow!!

Have a great day!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views