Engagement pics!

Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 7:50 am - Easton, PA
Mary,

WOW!!  They are all sooooo great!  You guys look fabulous in all of them.  Not that it matters - but my personal favorite is the one of the two of you standing on the wall, kind of peeking around it at each other.  It's playful, romantic, and lovely just like you two.

I don't know how you will decide - there's sooooo many great ones!

Glad you had a great time!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 10/14/08 7:58 am
Oh my goodness....I can't even imagine how beautiful the wedding pictures will be.  There are so many great shots....how will you ever choose????
Eileen

bubble273
on 10/14/08 8:14 am - Levittown, PA
Mary,

All I have to say is that they're ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!  There's not much more to add :)  Just absolutely gorgeous.

And I have to agree with Pam...my favorite is the wall one too with you guys peeking at each other.  As soon as I saw it, I said to myself I love this one the most.

Enjoy!!

Karen

Arlene E.
on 10/14/08 9:04 am - Philadelphia, PA

B E A U T I F U L !!!!!!!!!  Your happiness and love shines through all the photos!!

arlene 

KellyD85
on 10/14/08 12:16 pm - Riverside, PA
All I can say is WOW!! Absolutely beautiful- too many to choose from!   Best wishes for a happy future.

HW/SW/CW/GW
303/275/199.4/150    ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!      

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 10/15/08 3:12 am

My compliements to the photographer, the happy couple, and of course Dr. Marymor for making this all come togethor.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

HopefulFuture
on 10/16/08 1:00 pm - Boston, MA
Mary, the pictures are absolutely beautiful!  You and Norm look SO happy!!  I loved them all!!!

Lisa :)

dit657
on 10/21/08 5:09 am - Boothwyn, PA
I know I'm a little behind the times but just wanted to let you know that I thought the pictures were beautiful and you guys look so happy together - wish you all the best....Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views