***Tuesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 10/13/08 7:14 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
Go Phillies!!!!!  One More Game!!!

I woke up with a killer headache.  But, I am awake.  Today has me heading to my AA meeting.  Then to work to teach those munchkins.  After work, I have to drop off something at a lab.  Then, I am meeting my Avon lady for some Christmas presents I ordered.  Then, I am working on my baby blanket.  I have one week to complete it. 

I hope everyone has a great day. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 10/13/08 8:27 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

As the day progressed yesterday I got sicker and sicker (Thanks Chris!) and this morning is much of the same - extremely stuffy, sore throat, headache - BLAH! None the less I am at work, I have to leave early to go pick something up at a supplier for work, then home to rest! Nothing too exciting...

Hope you have a great tuesday!

Liz
ktreavis
on 10/13/08 8:31 pm - PA
Good Morning PA -

Today has me working til 2:30 and then going out to North Wales for a working interview. I am excited about this position and hope that I get it. I definitely need a change. Hope you all have a great day today. - Katie

Progress not perfection

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/08 10:14 pm
Good morning!

I earned my white belt at karate last night...honestly, I have no idea what I did to get it other than to show up, but hey, its a belt LOL  After that I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill then did the ARC trainer.  The ARC made my left knee hurt, so I think I will skip that next time.

Today I am working until 3:30....which is normal...then I have our Relay for Life kick off dinner tonight, which I have to help out with since I am a committee member.  After that, it is early to bed.  I didn't get home until after 11 from the gym last night and then stayed up to watch the rest of the Phillies, so I am tired today.

Have a good one!

HG
keri2008
on 10/13/08 10:55 pm - PA
Hello All,

This morning finds me tired and wanting to stay in bed!  Work all day until 3:30 and them home for exercise and relaxation.  I have homework that I must work on too since it's Group Project week.  Falling asleep at my desk though so I'm trying to stay alert.....
joldaker
on 10/14/08 2:21 am - West Bradford, PA
I woke up this morning with my claws out. I dont know if it is pms or what but OMG am I irritable. I got off to work 20 minutes late because my little princess lost my darn watch AGAIN. Got here with no problems at all but the drama began right away. It was only drama to me so its good that I took a breath before I reacted because by the time I was stressed out it was all over. LOL

Gotta love hormones.

Now that I have had lunch and coffee I have a feeling it will get better. It had better get better or I am going back to bed. LOL

:::talking to self::: stop complaining and suck it up princess.

Ok im going for a walk now.

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views