Yooooo...PHILLY!.....It's RON LESTER

RonLester
on 10/13/08 5:19 am
Hello, PHILLY!!
My name is Ron Lester. I was the actor from such movies as Varsity Blues (Billy Bob) and Good Burger and NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE (Reggie Ray)...and my TV show POPULAR (Sugar Daddy) and Freak's and Geeks and and and and.........hahahhaaaa Yes I was the guy that was 508lbs and Lost 348 of it.   I am now on OH and am here to give help and support as well at get some back.
No I am not an employee of OH, but I am going to be the Keynote speaker on NOV.1st in LosAngeles for their event.
I would like to invite you guys to get to know more about me in case you are not sure it's really me. No worries I get this all the time now that I have be come the WLS poster boy! hahahaaa
Please read my profile here on OH or feel free to visit my website at...
www.Ronlesteronline.com
If you go to my website you will see on the bottom hand side of the main page that I have an icon called "Weghtloss videos" click that and my I suggest you start off with the MONTEL SHOW. Would love to hear your feed backs if nothing else.
Another reason I am writing you because it was suggested to me to post this....
I don't see myself getting to your area to speak anytime soon before the year is up. If you guys want me in PENNSYLVANIA next year...please start requesting now!

However.......If you are up for a drive....I will be at the HILTON PARSIPPANY, in PARSIPPANY NEW JERSEY
on Oct.24th, 25th and 26th at the CHILLER THEATER CONVENTION.
the 24th from 6pm to 11pm
the 25th from 11am to 7pm
and the 26th from 11am to 5pm
I would love to meet all OH members that want to come and say hey and if you add me or request me as a friend, and are able to attend...let me know. I will have a free gift for you just OH members that can make it.

I hope I will start hearing from you guys soon and look forward to getting to have even more support from people like myself!

I Hope this finds you well!
Cheers
Ron lester
Jackie W.
on 10/13/08 5:43 am
Very inspirational story!!  I gotta tell you, I love Varsity Blues!!!!  You have certainly been down the same road many of us have been down.  It is great to hear your story!!  If you ever get to the Pocono's be sure to let us know!!  I'll be there!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

RonLester
on 10/13/08 9:46 am
I've gone to the Pocono's a couple of times! Good times!
GD_007
on 10/13/08 10:50 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Hey Ron,

Yes I know who you are and loved Varsity Blues :)  After the movie I was so pumped I wanted to play football right there in the parking lot!  LOL

I also just recently saw your "before and after" episode on -  I can't recall - Discovery Channel or something.  You were talking about how you're getting back into acting but have had a tough time since you are now competing with "regular sized guys".  The "big guy" niche is no longer your thing :)  How is your girlfriend/fiancee?  I recall that was also new in your life.

I just might drive up to NJ to meet you however how well do you know Josie Lee?  I see you'll be rubbing elbows with her.  I might make the 2 hr drive to see her 1st and you as the bonus

Welcome to the boards.

-GD
sbrunell
on 10/13/08 1:10 pm - Bensalem, PA
I know it doesn't work on this diet, but can we get us some whipped cream bikinis? and no, not for me...
What about that woman who played your teacher!
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

RonLester
on 10/13/08 1:46 pm
Hahahaaaa Yes let s not have any guys want to do th whipppppppcreammmmm  out fits!!!!
Cheers
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/08 7:16 am
They make sugar free cool whip!
RonLester
on 10/14/08 8:30 am
Ummmm......I am still not for seeing any guys wearing one.....But some of you gals on the other hand........BRAVO.....!!!!!
Ready4 AChange
on 10/13/08 10:42 pm - Upper Chichester, PA

I have to say I had to check out your pics  to "remember" you. You are such an inspiration ! Congratulations on such a transformation..
Hope to see more postings soon.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

RonLester
on 10/14/08 2:50 am
Thank you Sandy!  I will be posting here and there as much as time will allow me. I have meet a lot of greta people on the OH site so far and have only met on or two that have left me wanting to ....well....RUNAWAY!!!!! hahahahaaa
How are you doing?
Cheers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views