***Columbus Day Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 10/12/08 2:24 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Everyone,
Well, one out of two ain't bad.  The Eagles won.     The Phillies lost. 

I stayed home sick on Sunday.  The nausea was gone, but the trips to the bathroom continued.  Plus, I had a killer headache all day.  I kept taking my temperature, but it was normal.  That was about the only normal thing going for me.

I have off because of Columbus Day.  I hope to wrap up some prize baskets for the Special Olympics Bingo.  If anyone is interested in attending, I had a post the other day about it.  It is a great fund raiser, and a fun evening.  Let me know.

In addition to the baskets, I will be attending my AA meeting.  Then, in the evening, I start attending a group therapy program for the first time.  My therapist encouraged me to do this.  Fortunately, it will end around the time the Phillies game starts, so I don't have to miss much of it. 

Oh, and I will be finishing up the baby blanket I am making.  I am almost done. 

I hope whatever you have on your agenda, you have a safe day. 

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lauraanne715
on 10/12/08 6:43 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!

Trish--Sorry about the Phillies...but yay to the Eagles!!!!

Just getting ready for work out and then going to work for an inservice--coming home doing some work, working out with weights and then going to bed early!!! That's about it!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

jojobear98
on 10/12/08 8:05 pm - Gettysburg, PA

Good morning all. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine wasn't very good. Without going into to details, I will just say that alot of my life got turned upside down. But I am optimistic things will work out alright and be OK.

I am looking at a day of work and running errands tonight. Nothing too exciting. but after the weekend I had, I welcome the hum drum day.

Yeah EAGLES! I was so happy they won and the Cowboys lost. LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Jodi

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Liz R.
on 10/12/08 8:46 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Everyone! I am at work - as typical 6-4. Then I might stop at the dollar store on the way home for a few things. But I am EXHAUSTED after a busy weekend - I am still amazed at how much I can get done now! Hubby has a terrible cold and this morning I woke up with a "heavy" throat and a stuffy nose - I WILL NOT GET SICK. Time to up the vitamin C and fluids and rest.

Make it a great monday and enjoy the day off if you are lucky enough to have it!

Liz
bubble273
on 10/12/08 9:38 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Monday morning Everyone,

My weekend was very full and I am feeling the effects of it.  I had my stepsister's wedding, which was a blast.  That was on Saturday.  And then my best friend and I took our kids to Sesame Place on Sunday and what a great time they had.  It was a beautiful day and Connor even went on some of the water rides, which he was thrilled about.  I swear he's a fish :)

Today Connor has school and doesn't have off for Columbus Day.  I also don't have off and will be working in Southampton today for a job at 12:30.  After that I'll relax for a bit until it's time to pick up Connor.  For dinner I pulled out a chicken oven roaster and will be attempting to cook it for the first time.  Seems easy enough.  And I have some Tastefully Simple rub that I have never opened.  So I will rub that on there and eat some yummy chicken tonight.

Well, hope everyone has a great Monday!!!

Karen

keri2008
on 10/12/08 9:55 pm - PA
Good Morning PA Posters!

My daughter is home from college this weekend and had today off from work so I took the day off too.  We're going to "hang" and watch movies so a relaxing day on tap for me.  She doesn't get up early though so I am up reading my homework chapter for this week.  Sigh.  Group project week and that's always a bit stressful - trying to meet the deadlines and allow for feedback and review of the group.

Keri
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/08 10:25 pm
Good morning all!

I hope everyone that is feeling sick, feels better soon.

I had a busy weekend.  Mowed the lawn, did the weed wacking, did some painting, laundry, etc, but also had lunch with a friend, ran at the gym twice, went to the library and went out to watch the Eagles WIN with friends.  (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the Cowboys lost!!!!  That's even better than seeing the Eagles win! I HATE the Cowboys!)

Anyway...tonight I have Karate class and then, if I feel up to it, I will also hit the gym for an hour. 

Have a good one!

HG
Patricia R.
on 10/12/08 11:16 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Heather,
Seeing the end of that Cowboys game was fun, wasn't it.  I was probably just as excited with that ending as with the Eagles' ending.

Go Eagles!!!!!!!  Boo Cowboys!!!!!

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/08 11:21 pm
Unfortunately, I missed the end of the cowboys game.  I wanted to get home for the beginning of the Phillies game and figured that the cowboys were going to win...and I certainly didn't want to see that....so I left!  My bad! LOL  I would have loved to have seen it.  Oh well....

hg
ellie443
on 10/12/08 11:31 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning everyone. i am new here and this is my first post.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day

ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views