Barix Post-Op Meeting, Wed. Oct. 15th

Dennis Belk
on 10/15/08 3:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Karen,
I'm looking forward to your show & tell and yes of course, you'll have the floor.

Papa
tammypa
on 10/13/08 2:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
Dennis,
I will be there also. I do not want to miss this month will all of the surgiversarys that we
will be celebrating!
Tammy
rachelstarr
on 10/13/08 5:22 am - PA
i will be there! Cant wait!
dawgpound215
on 10/13/08 8:49 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Hi Dennis, I am hoping to attend my 1st post op meeting with you guys wednesday. I have a question. Today I cleared out my wardrobe of tons of clothes that are too big now ( and I will NEVER fit into again!!!) . They are all clean in trash bags and of varying sizes and levels of newness, mostly size 4x. Do you guys do a clothing program? I would love to donate them so someone who could use them could. I have like 7 of these loaded bags ready. Lemme know, ya'll too if you have an answer in regards to this. See ya Wednesday.

-Patrick

Dennis Belk
on 10/13/08 10:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Patrick,
Please bring em along. All the guys would appreciate it.
GD_007
on 10/13/08 11:05 am - Drexel Hill, PA
I'll be there Sir!!  Hope to hear that your daughter is doing better, you've been in our prayers.

Please do check the PM I set you - I have a small request for this Wednesday. 

Regards,
-GD
Dennis Belk
on 10/13/08 10:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks so much Greg.
Elisa is coming along slowly. She will be okay in time.
Thanks again. 
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/08 11:12 am
I can't believe I will be missing so many 1 year surgiversaries!  Wednesday is pottery class night through the end of November.  I may try to make a Saturday meeting depending on my Karate class schedule.

I will miss everyone!

HG
Dennis Belk
on 10/13/08 10:51 pm - Philadelphia, PA
We'll miss you too HG, but if you show me your pottery...
sbrunell
on 10/13/08 12:08 pm - Bensalem, PA

Anyone else concerned over why Greg and Dennis have been Private Messeging (is that a word?) I hope it's not going to get too serious.

Oh, and if you have any guys clothes laying around, or if your brother or whatever has, please bring them! It's gonna be a cold winter if I don't get some shirts! 

Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views