Who's getting their Excersise Groove on?? Monday Edition

lauraanne715
on 10/12/08 6:41 pm - Pottstown, PA

God Monday Morning!!

Getting ready for an hour on the treadmill...will do some weight work this evening!

Lost 5 more lbs so yay!! Still feel like I am a slow loser...sigh...I just want to get to onderland...soon!!

What is on your excersise agenda today???

Have a great one!

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/08 10:06 pm
Good morning!

Tonight I have my Karate class, which is an hour long.  After that, I may go up to the gym to run, but will have to see.  I found a trick to keep me motivated to go to the gym.  I LOVE dunkin donuts iced decaf coffee with milk and one of the sugar free syrups...I am addicted to the stuff.... and there just happens to be a DD across from my gym.  I stop there first, get my DD, then go to the gym and it's there waiting for me when I am done.  It won't work in the summer heat, but now that it's cold it works great! 

Have a great day!

HG
Andy Kovatch
on 10/13/08 12:41 am - York, PA
Today starts week two of my road work to get ready for the Philadelphia Marathon.  So that means a 12 mile run this afternoon, followed by weight training at the gym.  Am I really going to do this?  Yikes!!!  I was supposed to run the Baltimore half marathon this past Saturday, but wasn't ready after falling off the wagon for a while.  After last month's Barix meeting I rededicated myself and was going to run it after all, but when I went to register, the event was sold out.  Oh well, as they say "better late than never".  The end of November will be here before I know it.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views