My party dress

Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 8:41 am - Easton, PA
My fat clothes are coming with me - at least my jeans are....I'm trying to find my fat shirt - although it is among the missing at the moment...and my album won't be completely up to date...but oh well!

We've got Eileen and Laureen to celebrate with as well!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
LadyJwb
on 10/12/08 9:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
HOT..Hot You look beautiful !

Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 8:03 am - Easton, PA
Thanks!!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 10/12/08 11:04 am
Snazzy!!!! Loves it!

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 8:04 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Jen! I got it a few months ago - had no place to wear it - but Brian said "You have to get that dress - if anything - I will take you out somewhere just so you can wear it"  See you Wed!

Pam
Liz R.
on 10/12/08 8:41 pm - Easton, PA
Better late then never right - you look FANTASTIC!

That a new hair cut too?

Hope that you enjoyed the party lookin all Fab!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 8:06 am - Easton, PA
We had a great time at the party.

Yes - it's a "new" haircut.  I got it cut like I did back in May - it had gotten totally out of control.  And when she cut it because I had the party I had her blow it out straight (which I always have them do)  I can't blow it straight myself - I have to use a flat iron - and then it just hangs like limp spaghetti - but they can get it to do wonderous things!

Thanks Liz!

Pam
Liz R.
on 10/14/08 8:39 pm - Easton, PA
I do the same! My mom is a hairdresser and always does my hair - I tell her that I am "blow dryer impaired" I just can't do it!
tammypa
on 10/12/08 10:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Pam,
OMG - you do look like a supermodel.
Will we see you on the catwalk next?
Tammy
Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 8:07 am - Easton, PA
LOL Tammy...not the cat walk...however I can be found every morning by the cat boxes scooping poop!  Close to the same thing, no???  ROFLMAO

Anyway - thanks!

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views