My party dress

Pam Hart
on 10/12/08 2:38 am - Easton, PA
I've worn things with cleavage before...and you're right - hubby didn't mind....although he was crazy over this dress.  He's big into the orient culture and anime and things like that....and was totally WOW-ed when I put it on in the store and said "You HAVE to get that...I don't know where you will wear it too (we bought it months ago) but we'll find someplace for you to"

Thanks Steve...and never in a million years would that dress have come off the rack before surgery.  Straight dress + rolls = ewwww  The shoes were great - I actually had another pair at home I was planning on wearing - but saw them in payless for like $20 and then it was buy one get 1/2 off so of course I HAD to buy another pair of shoes too *snicker snicker*  I love shoes...I'll have to post a pic of me in my hooker boot outfit....I know you'll like that one....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bethmal
on 10/12/08 3:23 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Pam - you look simply stunning!  You are so tiny!  I just looked at your other post with the before jeans and all I can say is WOW!!  You must be so proud of youself.  Congratulations on your hard work and dedication to make this work for you. 

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Pam Hart
on 10/12/08 4:04 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Beth!  I still have trouble wrapping my head around the "tiny" comment - of course I see a huge difference when I look at photos and hold up my old jeans...it's just the every day thing I'm trying to get used to....but thanks to being here I realize that it will take a very long time.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/08 3:56 am
Pam you look awesome ...that is really sharp! I am glad yiou had a good time last night. Isn't it great to dance all night with no sore knees and back the next morning...The avatar looks great
Pam Hart
on 10/12/08 4:06 am - Easton, PA
Funny thing....I woke up this morning, went to get out of bed, and cringed before I even moved because I was automatically thinking "this is gonna hurt"  When I stood up I audibly said "oh my god" to which hubby was like 'what's the matter' and I said "I don't hurt?!"  He didn't quite get it - I was thrilled.  It's an amazing difference!

Thanks Beth!

Pam
oobiebus
on 10/12/08 5:38 am - pottstown, PA
OMG!! Pam You look Beautiful~ I bet you had a wonderful time! Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 8:02 am - Easton, PA
We had a great time at the party!  Thanks Trish!

Pam
bubble273
on 10/12/08 8:20 am - Levittown, PA
Woooooooohooooooo, absolutely gorgeous :)

Karen

Pam Hart
on 10/14/08 8:03 am - Easton, PA

Thanks Karen!  See you Wed night?

bubble273
on 10/14/08 8:29 am - Levittown, PA
Yes, I'll see you Wed night!!!  I'll be there with bells on...I hope you will too.  We've got something to celebrate!!!  I'm bringing my fat clothes and my album.

Cya tomorrow!!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views