My party dress

Pam Hart
on 10/12/08 12:13 am - Easton, PA
Well, as promised, here is me all dressed up for my party last night!!  It's in my profile under my progression pictures.  Sorry it is soooo big....

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 10/12/08 12:24 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Woo Hoo!  No wonder the guys were checking you out. . .  you look glamours darling! 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 10/12/08 1:08 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Laureen!!  I felt sooo great when I got all dressed up....

I was actually pretty uncomfortable with the checking out thing...and when I went and stood by Brian after the first time he said "Oh no....you have your body now go flaunt it....and pushed me right back out into the "meat market" LOL  Although - after awhile...even he got a little jealous over it.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 10/12/08 12:26 am - Pottstown, PA
OMG!! You look like a supermodel!! Wow Pam! Wow!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 10/12/08 1:09 am - Easton, PA
Supermodel, eh?  First time for that one!

Thanks Laura!
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/08 12:49 am
Woooo hooo,,,..sexy lady!
Pam Hart
on 10/12/08 1:10 am - Easton, PA
Thanks HG!

Think that outfit might be overdoing it for Red Robin and the Barix meeting? 
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/12/08 2:05 am - PA
Pam - You really look amazing in that dress! Just like Laureen said...Glamorous! And now I have that song in my head...LOL

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 10/12/08 2:34 am - Easton, PA
Now you've got ME singing that song too!  LOL 

Thanks so much!

Pam
sbrunell
on 10/12/08 2:24 am - Bensalem, PA
Pam,
You've asked for advice on what to wear before (for your interviews). Back then, I suggested cleavage. It's always a good thing. Next time you buy a sexy dress, remember that. The hubby won't mind, I promise.

I do really like the shoes though.  I kinda have a shoe thing, but not feet.

You do look nice in that dress. I am sure that style of dress would not come off the rack before the surgery.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views